Samsung SSD Cashback

lowbatt

Reaction score
I submitted the registration more than 3 weeks ago on 3 June (Last day of promotion), till now still haven't received the cashback in my bank a/c. Tried calling their main line 62249388 can't get through. Emailed them at marketing@eascs.com.sg no reply!

joelhaw

Reaction score
What can we do? This company is outright to cheat our money! Maybe they take the cashback from Samsung and put it in their own pocket?

Jhawk55

Reaction score
Hi guys, i just saw this thread & remembered i too have not received the $20 rebate!!! Seem like there are quite number of people kana... Kindly feedback if there is any response from them... thanks

joelhaw

Reaction score
I called the main office and spoke to the sales lady and she said that she is fully aware of the situation. She explained that the redemption was outsourced and the party did not do a good job. I told her that I want to speak to the Project Manager and I am waiting for the PM to call me.

SKenny

Banned
Reaction score
I bought 2 SSD but only got one cashback, AFTER I sent them an email.

Not sure if it worth the trouble to chase for the other one.

joelhaw

Reaction score
Call their sales hotline, ask to speak to the PM with regards to the cashback. The PM can do magic! :)

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to bizgram to purchased a Samsung SSD and was told there is a cashback and i have to contact samsung directly. Anyone managed to do that?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.