Sitex 2018 Mystery Box Lucky Draw

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When i bought my items the staff never tell me there is such draw till i read about it online and i had to make another trip down. When i was there no one could tell me where it was located until i had to find out from the map outside.

Ended up when i was there everything was fully redeemed and only left with keyboard. LOL

please don't waste your time.

jacky80

Reaction score
v0hPAvi.jpg

I won game pad controller , I saw a lot of people won keyboard

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
v0hPAvi.jpg

I won game pad controller , I saw a lot of people won keyboard[/QUOTE

Congrats! i was there at 11am i could have been the earlier few to win something better. sad case i walked back all the way just to took part in the lucky draw but had to walk around till i can locate it.

miniapple25

Reaction score
Did my lucky draw at 2pm today, won a Google Home Mini-Speaker.
Would love to upload photo to show but don’t know how so can’t share with u.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did my lucky draw at 2pm today, won a Google Home Mini-Speaker.
Would love to upload photo to show but don’t know how so can’t share with u.
imgur? or use GAGT app?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Swayer

Reaction score
I bought something and the staff told me to go get the lucky draw fast before it's gone. Lucky me, I won an Alienware Gaming monitor AW2518H...:)

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alot of items I heard ran out like massage chairs, LCD TV, Laptops, Blue Tooth Speaker

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When i bought my items the staff never tell me there is such draw till i read about it online and i had to make another trip down. When i was there no one could tell me where it was located until i had to find out from the map outside.

Ended up when i was there everything was fully redeemed and only left with keyboard. LOL

please don't waste your time.

It is because many of them are temp staff like student.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.