HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Acer CG437K?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2019, 05:39 PM   #1

Acer CG437K?

Anyone know if the Acer CG437k monitor is displayed at Sitex? I went down to the techshow at Suntec a couple weeks back but couldn't find it despite the brochure. Need to take a look at it in person before I decide.
Genkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 09:04 PM   #2
Administrator

I hope someone can help answer this as we didn't specifically notice this model.

However, this problem happens sometimes - some brands don't quite stock every model you see on the brochure.
Old 30-11-2019, 03:40 PM   #3

The last Tech Show 2019 was exceptionally bad at misrepresenting as it had like 9 brochures worth of Acer stuff but the only Acer products I could find were 4-5 old budget laptops in a Remax booth. Predator monitors were nowhere to be found at all to even ask about the products on the brochure.
Genkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:01 PM   #4

Does anyone hoot the Acer CG437k monitor? cos when i went on Sunday, everywhere is out of stock.
HW_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.