Any good offer for 17 inch Gaming laptop ?

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Question too open-ended leh.

Do you have a particular hit-list in mind that others can share if they enquired or bought the same?

Also, I don't think you're betting on just price to buy a good notebook?
Usually, you have a particular series or brand preference to suit your personal needs?

For example, Acer could have the best value option, but then, it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

As per title. Any good/better offer beside those stated in brochures ?? :vijayadmin:

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question too open-ended leh.

Do you have a particular hit-list in mind that others can share if they enquired or bought the same?

Also, I don't think you're betting on just price to buy a good notebook?
Usually, you have a particular series or brand preference to suit your personal needs?

For example, Acer could have the best value option, but then, it may not be everyone's cup of tea.
true enough i guess.
Shortlisted:
- MSI GP75 (rtx2060) / GS75 (rtx2070) if good offer.
- Acer helios 300 (rtx 2060)
- ROG, Lenovo, Razer - didnt see anything interesting for ~3k ??
- Alienware M17 (rtx2060) seems good. hopefully there will be better offer
- aftershock, armageddon : nope
Did I miss anything?

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For 3k-ish price point, your best bet would be Acer Helios and MSI.
MSI might have more options as they've a wider range for gamers at all prices and sizes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.