HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

APOL Gaming Chair

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-11-2019, 04:36 PM   #1

APOL Gaming Chair

Anyone tried APOL gaming chair? Just get myself a APOL Kraken fabric chair. Compare to its local competitor, Secretlab, it is selling much more cheaper than SL. I am yet to receive the chair at the moment, so anyone have tried it before?

I tried to google it, however, there in only few/none reviews related to this product.

Last edited by joven90; 28-11-2019 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Add on sentence
joven90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:35 AM   #2

Anyone tried APOL gaming chair? Just get myself a APOL Kraken fabric chair. Compare to its local competitor, Secretlab, it is selling much more cheaper than SL. I am yet to receive the chair at the moment, so anyone have tried it before?

I tried to google it, however, there in only few/none reviews related to this product.

got 1 for myself too from their online store after testing the chair on thursday. delivery will be on thursday. tested both SL and APOL but i go for APOL instead due to its price point.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:45 PM   #3

got 1 for myself too from their online store after testing the chair on thursday. delivery will be on thursday. tested both SL and APOL but i go for APOL instead due to its price point.
So do you feel its better than secretlab chairs? I am tempted to buy one by instalment..
Genelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:50 AM   #4

So do you feel its better than secretlab chairs? I am tempted to buy one by instalment..
better is subjective. so far its good for now. will have to wait a few more months to see if the foam would be able to sustain my weight
what about you, still considering?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.