HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

BEWARE!! of Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd AGAIN

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reesey

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2019, 08:24 AM   #1

BEWARE!! of Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd AGAIN

I have originally posted a thread 1+ year back but I could still victim being scam by that shop and in trade show.
My experience was I bought a HP laptop but only to realize its a counterfeit product with unlicense windows installed.
Try searching for this company in social media and forum you will get better picture.
And also remind people around you not to purchase anything from this store.
SiaoAngMoh likes this.
Reesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 10:03 PM   #2

Thanks for sharing

I have originally posted a thread 1+ year back but I could still victim being scam by that shop and in trade show.
My experience was I bought a HP laptop but only to realize its a counterfeit product with unlicense windows installed.
Try searching for this company in social media and forum you will get better picture.
Blazing fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 06:31 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

challenger?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 06:50 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually for HP u can tell whether it is original HP easily by looking at the box and the product.
Henry Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 07:40 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

challenger?
Not challenger lah.

The name of the shop is in the thread title - Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd
Paul Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 10:00 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

This shop runs like old day New S*.
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2019, 03:33 PM   #7
Supremacy Member

Not challenger lah.

The name of the shop is in the thread title - Atrix Dynamics Pte Ltd
I thought challenger owns them

Old 28-09-2019, 08:00 AM   #8

Actually for HP u can tell whether it is original HP easily by looking at the box and the product.
thats the thing, trust.
i know how to differential real and fake brand but choose to trust the shop when they told me "its the last set, only after paying you can unbox" and there wasn't enough space for me to unbox it at their booth so i simply have them bag it then bring it home.
even before buying i was expecting at worse second hand but only till i reached home to check, then only realized it was a counterfeit brand.

Last edited by Reesey; 28-09-2019 at 08:07 AM..
Old 28-09-2019, 08:26 AM   #9

UPDATE
theres source indicate the store have change their name to Infinito Atrix and they still appear in trade show and online retail.
not sure how reliable the source but base on the new name and store location.... ya....

Old 28-09-2019, 01:10 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

UPDATE
theres source indicate the store have change their name to Infinito Atrix and they still appear in trade show and online retail.
not sure how reliable the source but base on the new name and store location.... ya....

Actually it is stupid to sell such product as user can easily tell the different and report them to CASE and the police.
Henry Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 03:05 PM   #11

Actually it is stupid to sell such product as user can easily tell the different and report them to CASE and the police.
they are betting on individual will not make the case big but rather just ask for refund and its definitely not the only unethical/scam thing they do.
other thread have also mention about receiving copies of Windows thats already been activated by others and fake Windows sticker on the product.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:44 PM   #12
Supremacy Member

popular selling

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.