Wireless Earbuds Promo/Recommendations

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wouldnt recommend air pod for the price, creative is better. 10 hr rated.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wouldnt recommend air pod for the price, creative is better. 10 hr rated.
Its not the air pod. It's another brand. Some of the edmwers recommend other brands within the xiaomi air pod thread lol

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a230r.1.14.1.c2ef79879t7Sg8&id=567678846196&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&abbucket=16&skuId=3625029592281#
So many edmwer recommend this in the xiaomi air pod thread. Should be below $50 after including shipping fees.

ya i saw this too

i actually bought the xiaomi youth version before they intro, then now like one side doesn't hold power at all, shut down after 1min of use, sent back for warranty check

that's why now thinking of investing in a pair of better one but can't bear to spend so much money on it

creative one if $99 i don't mind

Compose

Reaction score
I have used the crazybaby nano but battery life was really bad. Using the Jabra 65t now and all going well after 5 months now. Only complaint is the need to align the earbuds properly when it is kept in the charger to make sure that charging will happen.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i saw this too

i actually bought the xiaomi youth version before they intro, then now like one side doesn't hold power at all, shut down after 1min of use, sent back for warranty check

that's why now thinking of investing in a pair of better one but can't bear to spend so much money on it

creative one if $99 i don't mind
I settled for creative outlier 1 plus (wired wireless mp3 earphones) for $54 (shared promo with another forum user) a couple of mths back.

Since you're fine with paying $99 for creative true wireless earphones + quite a few guys here have recommended it as well, you can consider to go for it.

Don't forget to participate in the free lucky dip at the creative booth at the it show.

The prizes are usually freaking awesome.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I settled for creative outlier 1 plus (wired wireless mp3 earphones) for $54 (shared promo with another forum user) a couple of mths back.

Since you're fine with paying $99 for creative true wireless earphones + quite a few guys here have recommended it as well, you can consider to go for it.

Don't forget to participate in the free lucky dip at the creative booth at the it show.

The prizes are usually freaking awesome.

yeah will go try out demo sets, not sure if buy on-site have the 14 days guaranteed return or not

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah will go try out demo sets, not sure if buy on-site have the 14 days guaranteed return or not
If you're lucky, you don't even have to spend a single cent. My dad won an outlier sports wired wireless earphones from the free lucky spin the previous it show.

All the best!!

Hope you'll find something you like.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If you're lucky, you don't even have to spend a single cent. My dad won an outlier sports wired wireless earphones from the free lucky spin the previous it show.

All the best!!

Hope you'll find something you like.

wow :eek::eek:

okay will go try, i saw on their flyer experience something can spin liao :s13::s13:

thanks! :s12::s12:

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Outlier AIR no phone function is it?

Only for music?

>

Sent from google pixel 3 xl using GAGT

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried the outlier air. its quite worth. considering the sound quality, soundstage is wide. isolation is very good (can cancel most noise if you are listening to music). alot of bass. mids not as warm or forward. volume not as loud unless you want to crank up to over 60%. the promoter say the earbud got its own volume separate from the system volume (which i doubt).

All in all, very good to buy. The only issue is the silicon ear tip that comes with it. You can only stick to it.

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good noise cancellation/isolation earbuds to recommend?
moi cant hear sheets in mrts.
especially when the announcement goes on or trains doors closing :(

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s sold out. Have to pre order. Din realise u can’t wirelessly charge your ear buds in the box.

[SOLD OUT ON SHOWFLOOR, PRE-ORDER ONLINE NOW] AIR YOU READY

Ready for some piping hot deals? This ITSHOW 2019, we’re welcoming the newest addition to the Outlier family with a sizzling deal just for you! Get $20 off Creative's first True Wireless earphones - the Outlier AIR when you pre-order online today: https://sg.creative.com/itshow/

#ITSHOW #ITSHOW2019 #TrueWireless #OutlierAir

Last edited:

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
tried the outlier air. its quite worth. considering the sound quality, soundstage is wide. isolation is very good (can cancel most noise if you are listening to music). alot of bass. mids not as warm or forward. volume not as loud unless you want to crank up to over 60%. the promoter say the earbud got its own volume separate from the system volume (which i doubt).

All in all, very good to buy. The only issue is the silicon ear tip that comes with it. You can only stick to it.

ear tip part means what?

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It’s sold out. Have to pre order. Din realise u can’t wirelessly charge your ear buds in the box.

[SOLD OUT ON SHOWFLOOR, PRE-ORDER ONLINE NOW] AIR YOU READY

Ready for some piping hot deals? This ITSHOW 2019, we’re welcoming the newest addition to the Outlier family with a sizzling deal just for you! Get $20 off Creative's first True Wireless earphones - the Outlier AIR when you pre-order online today: https://sg.creative.com/itshow/

#ITSHOW #ITSHOW2019 #TrueWireless #OutlierAir

can't wirelessly charge in box means what?

and they sell out so fast sia...nvm can go test demo sets first also

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.