128GB SD Card For Thinkware F750/F770 @CEE2019

Reaction score
yup the workshop probably only recommend using their thinkware card which is gonna cost a bomb. but it is also known that not many cards work with the f770

ya thats the one. wow seems like the price dropped abit too

Hi bro,

After failed frustrating attempts with samsung evo+ and samsung pro 128gb cards, I chanced upon your advice here and proceeded with this ultra scandisk version:

<<https://qoo.tn/BM5vBV/Q123067029>>

Samsung evo+ was detected successfully only 1st time while pro was ok for initial few rrcording before the dread sd card error msg.

Much appreciated and glad to report back that it had been a week which meant recorded full and rewritten over a few time with no trouble but others do note that I had nice local distro reinstalled to their latest 1.0.06 firmware and not available latest 1.0.08 firmware that others advised may include detection of non thinkware sd cards.

Save a lot at sgd30.50 compared to sgd240 for thinkware one and ordered another 128gb.one for my wife's car also using thinkware F770. Also comtemplating on getting the 200gb one at sgd65 but only available from korean seller and concern different which may not work.

Thanks again and best regards.

Richard

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Up for SITEX

TEqIlBZl.jpg

~

Sent from Google PIXEL 8 XL using GAGT

Last edited:

Valien

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
simlim try videopro!!

Thanks, but sorry, the response was too late. I brought the Micro SDcard from Plaza Lowyat in Kuala Lumpur. It's cheaper too, at about S$50++ for the 256GB.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.