Any recommendation for Printers?

tipsyhs

Reaction score
Looking for a coloured laser printer that has wireless function, able to print 2 sides and affordable ink replacement.

Wondering if there is any preferred brand to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :s12:

chowhong

Reaction score
Actually if you are looking at cost effective, you should look at ink tank system that are offered by Epson.

I am currently using an ink tank system by epson that has been with me for 5 years and still going strong.

For ink wise for me, till now, i have only spend $50 for 2 bottle of black ink, 1 set of color ink bottle(Mageda, blue and yellow)

vijayp70

Reaction score
I will recommend Epson ink tank system. I move to Epson few years back as we use the printer at home frequently and the ink tank system is very economical.

Looking for a coloured laser printer that has wireless function, able to print 2 sides and affordable ink replacement.

Wondering if there is any preferred brand to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :s12:

tipsyhs

Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the recommendations. Hopefully, can find a good deal at this it show :s13:

Mystech

Reaction score
Got the tank system one long time ago. Didn't like it as the results were *fuzzy*. Changed it for a laser bnw one and used it only for pictures.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

tipsyhs

Reaction score
I heard laser printer is better for printing text, but i'm wandering how much does the toner cost. Also, laser printers are so much bigger than inkjets :(

durian

Reaction score
Any recommendations for AIO printers that can print good photos as well?
Mostly family photos printing only.
If wireless and print direct from HP will be good

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
My 5.5yr old fujixerox mono laser printer just die on me :( any economical laser printer to recommend? Prefer black and white printing and wireless.

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, it depends on the volume you're printing.

Samsung and HP have really compact ones.

If you print A LOT and need to save on running costs, dun mind inkjet-style output, go for Ink Tank printers.

If quality is top concern, get a Laser.

Inkjets can rival lasers these days, but Laser's toner-based prints still have a slight edge in output and crispness. However, they are not that great in handling banding and tones - at least for the affordable series that we've tested. Inkjets do a better job at this.

I heard laser printer is better for printing text, but i'm wandering how much does the toner cost. Also, laser printers are so much bigger than inkjets :(

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's surprisingly good.

Of course it's only as good as the paper type used, but from what I've seen at their last ink tank printer launch - just using plain A4 paper, the color prints were surprisingly good.

how is the photo printing quality from Epson ink tank?

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, it depends on the volume you're printing.

Samsung and HP have really compact ones.

If you print A LOT and need to save on running costs, dun mind inkjet-style output, go for Ink Tank printers.

If quality is top concern, get a Laser.

Inkjets can rival lasers these days, but Laser's toner-based prints still have a slight edge in output and crispness. However, they are not that great in handling banding and tones - at least for the affordable series that we've tested. Inkjets do a better job at this.

Yup agreed. I bought an Epson ink-style system and it's fantastic. Text is good and the picture prints are fantastic.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This pc show have epson printer booth? Till now don't have the brochures

mohdFaiz

Reaction score
i need to get inks for my canon but i cant seem to find any canon printer brochures :o

edit: saw that there is a canon printer booth in the floorplan but still no brochure

onimenokyo

Reaction score
for epson and canon printers the brochure available at their website. let me provide a little assistance :)

EPSON

Canon click on the link for the printers brochures

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.