Get COMEX 2019 content and brochure updates through the HardwareZone WhatsApp service!

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Reaction score
Here's how you can join our new WhatsApp broadcast service:

1) Save +65 8119 3624 in your phone contact list as "HardwareZone SG".
2) Send "Join" to this HardwareZone SG contact.
There's no step 3!

What will I receive?
Get curated news, recommendations, show and brochure updates relating to COMEX 2019!

How long will this broadcast last?
This WhatsApp broadcast service is for all upcoming tech shows and will only be active during the tech show periods.

What about my personal info?
HardwareZone will not share your details without your permission. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Policy.

G4

Master Member
Reaction score
If already signed previously, need to sign up again for this COMEX?

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi G4,

If you've already signed up during the CEE/PC Show period, you don't have to sign up again. :)

Unless you've unsubscribed previously.

If already signed previously, need to sign up again for this COMEX?

Compose

Reaction score
This is utterly rubbish. Comex has started and till now no sound no picture. I hope that HWZ is not collecting our mobile numbers for advertising. I will be complaining to PDPA if HWZ is using such tactics to earn revenue.

BlackStorm

Reaction score
This is utterly rubbish. Comex has started and till now no sound no picture. I hope that HWZ is not collecting our mobile numbers for advertising. I will be complaining to PDPA if HWZ is using such tactics to earn revenue.

yeah broo////till now NO) response from whatsapp

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The blast should have gone out in the evening I believe?

And no, we don't sell or provide such data to advertisers.

The Whatsapp Broadcast service isn't new... we've done it every show since a year back.

I believe an earlier blast should have gone out before the show began, but it didn't get scheduled to go out. We'll work with the respective folks to tweak the output.

Cheers.

no responce whatsapps

yeah broo////till now NO) response from whatsapp

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.