HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CMFAS MOCK EXAM PAPERS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2019, 08:08 PM   #1

CMFAS MOCK EXAM PAPERS

Hi everybody,

My name is Shaun and I recently spent quite a lot of money ($300+) purchasing mock papers from various sellers on carousell so as to pass my CMFAS papers.

I am hoping to cover my cost, so I would like to resell the soft copies of what I bought. Just a little bit of information, all the papers I am selling are based on the latest edition of the respective modules and were used to pass the exams taken this year. I am happy with just $5-$10 per module depending on the number you purchase at once.

I will stop reselling them after I have covered my cost, unless if people find them very useful, then I will be lowering it significantly or even giving them away for free so as to help others pass their papers.

These are what I have in my collection:

HI - 400 Questions
M1B - 400+ Questions
M5 - 400+ Questions
M6 - 400+ Questions
M6A - 600+ Questions
M8 - 50 Questions
M8A - 200 Questions
M9 - 400 Questions
M9A - 400 Questions

Study guides and Textbooks will be given upon request for the modules that you purchase the mock papers from. Feel free to whatsapp me at 97731182, and I will be more than happy to negotiate and send you samples of the papers if you require them.

Thank you!
CMFASprovider is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.