NTU Textbooks/Hall essentials Consolidated WTS thread

moohaha

Reaction score
The texbooks may be earlier versions but still have the same content. SALE!!!

1. Physics for Scientists and Engineers (Volume 1) 6th Edition, Hard cover Condition 8/10 => $8

2. Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering 4th Edition by Giorgio Rizzoni(Have CD) Condition 9/10 =>$15

3. Thermodynamics Property Tables Booklet Condition: 7/10: (Have to combine with another book) => $3

4. Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery International Edition(3rd Edition),by Charles E Wilson and J.Peter Sadler Condition: 8/10: => $10

5. Thomas Calculus Updated Tenth Edition by Finney Weir Giordano Condition: 6/10: => $8

Deal in west: Preferably Jurong SMS 94350259. CHEAP CHEAP!!!
Buy more books, more discounts! Price so low that can resell at higher prices!

moohaha

Reaction score
The texbooks may be earlier versions but still have the same content. SALE!!!

1. Physics for Scientists and Engineers (Volume 1) 6th Edition, Hard cover Condition 8/10 => $8

2. Thermodynamics Property Tables Booklet Condition: 7/10: (Have to combine with another book) => $3

3. Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery International Edition(3rd Edition),by Charles E Wilson and J.Peter Sadler Condition: 8/10: => $10

4. Thomas Calculus Updated Tenth Edition by Finney Weir Giordano Condition: 6/10: => $8

Deal in west: Preferably Jurong SMS 94350259. CHEAP CHEAP!!!
Buy more books, more discounts! Price so low that can resell at higher prices!

fawnfawn

Reaction score
Selling Schritte International Neu 1 (German Level 1 LG9001 & LG9002)

BRAND NEW $26

PM me for more info.

Last edited:

oration37

Reaction score
Looking for engineering mechanics text books that covers statics/dynamics. Thanks. Please kindly PM me.

NTU Alumni

Reaction score
Looking for engineering mechanics text books that covers statics/dynamics. Thanks. Please kindly PM me.

Hello, I'm unable to post PMs as I'm new to HWZ.
Please PM me if you are interested in following old textbooks:
* Vector Mechanics for Engineers (Statics) Second SI Metric Edition, Beer & Johnston, McGraw-Hill
* Vector Mechanics for Engineers (Dyanamics) Second SI Metric Edition, Beer & Johnston, McGraw-Hill
Thanks!

hmmbehappy

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m selling the below Japanese textbooks.

99% condition.
No writing, no smudge, no folded pages.

1) Minna No Nihongo red book, DokoDEmo series $15
Used at Ikoma for Intermediate I Term 1 Term 2 classes and most Intermediate II Term 1 classes.
Inside is Lesson 26 to Lesson 38
Bought in August 2020

2) Nihongo So-Matome JLPT N5 incl CD $25
Great for those pressed for time while preparing for JLPT N5. I could handle the questions really well during the JLPT because of this book. Bought in November 2020.
Thinking of buying the Matome N4 next. If you have Matome N4 and want to exchange, let me know.

I can also lend you some Ikoma JLPT materials for you to photocopy (worth > $35).

You can PM me. Thank you and good luck for your study!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.