Old 25-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #1

WTS: AWESOME JAPANESE LANGUAGE PACKAGE

Items for sale :

1) Genki (An Integrated course in elementary Japanese) 1
2) Genki (An Integrated course in elementary Japanese) 2

Both are TEXTBOOKS ( Second Edition )
-Plastic wrap opened for both books.
-Second textbook opened only to check contents, CD still in its packaging
-First textbook opened for only a short amount of time, CD is taken out from its packaging (Yes the CD is included)

Selling as a set for $160 Original price at $172.20 for both.
Reasons for selling: I've no more time to be dedicated.
My Loss is your gain ! These two books have very detailed explanations in them and are in both Japanese and English Languages, very suited for beginners.

A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar $60 (Excellent condition) ( Original Price $69 )

Japanese Hiragana and Katakana for beginners - Timothy.G Stout $15.00 ( Original Price 24.60 )
-Used with notes inside.
-Practices have been done and CD is included, do not fret! A simple plain A4 paper is enough
-I highly recommend this for beginners, a good way to get started with Japanese is to grasp Hiragana and Katakana, which is basic Japanese writing.

Buy the entire bundle for only $195 ! ( everything listed here, good package to start, basic hiragana and katakana are extremely important and is recommended to learn before embarking to the Genki textbooks, a dictionary is a handy tool in learning as well ) The Genki textbooks alone are gonna blow a hole in your wallet, this has everything included already! Learning to read and write Japanese has never been this convenient!

PM me if you're interested.
Meet up in Seng Kang MRT ONLY
If you need pictures, please whatsapp me at 9785 0395.
Thanks for viewing and have a nice day !

Last edited by Thepulsatingbass; 25-07-2013 at 09:18 PM..
Thepulsatingbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.