Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

iamxinw

Reaction score
Can try Jhaspers Fashion, made some shirts, pants and a Blazer 2 months back with them, the quality is decent and clothes holding up well to the wear and tear, have recommended my friend also.

hey bro, can check if the price point is as per listed on website? seems quite steep. able to show some pictures or two. decent can be very subjective. :) thanks in advance.

iamxinw

Reaction score
So the half canvas you did...does it have canvas in the lapel? You should be able to feel three bits of fabric in the lapel, the top fabric, the canvas and the bottom fabric, (also see stitching underneath the lapel, rows of it). If not then it's not half canvas, in my experience so many tailors in Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong all say they do half canvas but they don't.

By the way, any bros used a tailor in Malaysia? any recommendations?

wow nice, tanks bro. will check that out. by the way. can attached picture to it? i'm abit confuse above the canvass in the lapel? how to know that?

thanks!!

Hairyworm

Reaction score
guess they are tight on promotion now. too much traffic for gss maybe.

low price, oversea tailor factory. seems like it will such issue sooner or later
It's ridiculous. U tell me my shirts are ready. But cannot deliver to someone in BKK. So are they trying to lie or trick?

iamxinw

Reaction score
It's ridiculous. U tell me my shirts are ready. But cannot deliver to someone in BKK. So are they trying to lie or trick?
Hey bro im not representing them. Chill out. Most prob they will not want to wind up. Guess they will deliver just that theres some delay i guess. Have to talk to their sales people alr?

Sent from my travelling buddy using GAGT

Hairyworm

Reaction score
Hey bro im not representing them. Chill out. Most prob they will not want to wind up. Guess they will deliver just that theres some delay i guess. Have to talk to their sales people alr?

Its just weeks and weeks of deceit. I have been texting week in and out. In fact they even charge for the shirts to be delivered to SG (which I'm fine).

Honestly, if the shirts are ready. Why can't they deliver to someone in BKK? Mind them, it's in BKK. Not even as far as Jurong to Pasir Ris.

Toney_h

Reaction score
hey bro, can check if the price point is as per listed on website? seems quite steep. able to show some pictures or two. decent can be very subjective. :) thanks in advance.

Wore the blazer at my brother's wedding, so most of the photos are with group of friends, will take some selfies and post it.

The prices listed in their store were in Thai Baht (they were very straight forward with their prices and didn't offer any discount even on ordering big quantities). The prices on their website however are in USD (guess for the angmos) which were equivalent when converted to Thai Bahts. I believe their prices are still ok la compared to many other tailors.

Also during my brothers wedding I got a chance to compare my blazer with a couple of friends who had made blazers from some of the popular tailors in Bangkok and most of them were of the same opinion that the overall fit and fabric quality was not bad, even the details inside the blazer looked much better compared to some.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
other than crown, boss avenue is decent as well.
Boss is...meh. They couldn't get my shirt right after 2-3 tries so they said they'll send to me in Singapore. Both shirts were not indentical in terms of fit...

iamxinw

Reaction score
Wore the blazer at my brother's wedding, so most of the photos are with group of friends, will take some selfies and post it.

The prices listed in their store were in Thai Baht (they were very straight forward with their prices and didn't offer any discount even on ordering big quantities). The prices on their website however are in USD (guess for the angmos) which were equivalent when converted to Thai Bahts. I believe their prices are still ok la compared to many other tailors.

Also during my brothers wedding I got a chance to compare my blazer with a couple of friends who had made blazers from some of the popular tailors in Bangkok and most of them were of the same opinion that the overall fit and fabric quality was not bad, even the details inside the blazer looked much better compared to some.
Nice!! Hope to see some pics soon. If theirs is usd 250 convert.. Also at the 10k range alr right ? I mean the mid tier one.

iamxinw

Reaction score
Its just weeks and weeks of deceit. I have been texting week in and out. In fact they even charge for the shirts to be delivered to SG (which I'm fine).

Honestly, if the shirts are ready. Why can't they deliver to someone in BKK? Mind them, it's in BKK. Not even as far as Jurong to Pasir Ris.
Sad for the situation then.hope ur stuff get resolve soon. Maybe u wanna ask in the local tailor thread to see if other people faced such issues?

On the other hand. Bkk not big. But can be more than 40k.. But to deliver things in bkk is troublesome thanks to traffic.

Emeraldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am going to do my shirts and pants with ktailor in 3 weeks time. Hopefully all is well :)
Any good tailors near baiyoke sky?

iamxinw

Reaction score
I am going to do my shirts and pants with ktailor in 3 weeks time. Hopefully all is well :)
Good luck on that.
Most of the recommended tailor seems like nearer to the nana bts station side.. Tot etc.. All the way stretch to asok station... Cheers

Hairyworm

Reaction score
Better don't go K Tailor. Else dunno when receive your shirts.

Been 3 weeks for me. I rather go back to the usual shops, Crown, ToT, etc.

g3tback0r

Reaction score
Better don't go K Tailor. Else dunno when receive your shirts.

Been 3 weeks for me. I rather go back to the usual shops, Crown, ToT, etc.

I made my clothes at k tailor a month ago. I stayed there for 4 days. They didn't get it right after 2 fittings. So in the end they had to send back ( I had to pay for the mail). But now I have yet to receive it. Really disappointed with their speed though.

I had good experience with crown tailor. Was ready for collection within 3 days and they send it to my hotel. And the tailored clothes are still in good condition after 3 years.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score

I advise you to go for other tailors instead of K tailors till date is more then 1 month and i have yet to receive my shirts from them and their materials are quite limited. Initially they could not make it in time for my second fitting and i was assured that the first fitting was more important thus i forgo this and went back with them telling me it will take 2-4 weeks time to ship back to SG however till now nothing have been sent. 2 weeks back i messaged them and they still told me that it is still pending shipment and now when i message them there is no reply.

I will go for other local BKK tailors highly recommended by folks next time i visit BKK.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
I made my clothes at k tailor a month ago. I stayed there for 4 days. They didn't get it right after 2 fittings. So in the end they had to send back ( I had to pay for the mail). But now I have yet to receive it. Really disappointed with their speed though.

I had good experience with crown tailor. Was ready for collection within 3 days and they send it to my hotel. And the tailored clothes are still in good condition after 3 years.

I have the exact same experience as you but the very least u did have your second fitting done. For me they cannot even make it for the second fitting for me when promised. End up i have to pay for the shipping back to SG without my second fitting. Till date message no reply and more then a month have passed.

Extremely disappointed with this K tailor.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
First and last time I use K tailors. Shirts order on 18th of July. Till now I have not received it.

Since they mention there are problems delivering to SG so I ask em to send it to my friends in BKK. They say cant.

Utterly disappointed.

They did not even bother replying to me. Even when i wrote in to their SG facebook they also ignored.

LOL lesson learnt.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Bros affected by K Tailors have you all tried to contact the Singapore branch or message them on their FB post? Thus far i have not gotten any reply from them and they are still in Business.

iamxinw

Reaction score
Bros affected by K Tailors have you all tried to contact the Singapore branch or message them on their FB post? Thus far i have not gotten any reply from them and they are still in Business.
Looks like quite afew people here are affected. Glad that i didnt took them up after speaking to the sales. I think their contact over the factory side got problem hence the whole turnaround become quite bad. You guys have the number of the ktailor thai sale person?

iamxinw

Reaction score
Anyway i just whatapp the sales guy at p.mall.. I ask him to see the bad feedbacks here. Hopefully they do something about it.

Ps. I just happen to have his number when i last visited them. Not of personal contact with them.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
I just managed to exchange words with K Tailor owner in SG. Very f up attitude at first giving all sorts of excuses that K Tailor BKK is not affiliated with them in Singapore and it is a different entity deleting my post in facebook and asking me not to slander him. Let me f him back big time till he replied me nicely. Joke of the day if it is a separate entity don't use K Tailor can tell me BKK is his overseas partner etc. He managed to speak to his BKK counterpart before they finally decide to reply my message.

He mentioned should the shirts arrived in Singapore he will let me know and most prob by next end of the week, if any alterations he will send someone to take the measurements and it is another 2-4 weeks back to BKK and to SG. horrible services from both SG and BKK side. First and last time going back to K TAILOR.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.