Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i suppose no advertising yes.
but reverse enquiry is probably allowed to certain extent... haha

like i needed to confirm the links i posted for crown is the CROWN tailor in bkk we are all talking about and not someone else.... considering it can be quite a common name.

jigibut, thanks for confirming i got the right link though hahaha

Didjerama

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just like to state that my crown tailors shirts are working just fine. no loose threading or torn seams. this been like 4 years already and they go through weekly wear.

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all and cessario thanks for you review !!!!

I'm.going on Monday... Must I really make an appointment

I have intent to make 1 suit/jacket 5 shirts and maybe 1 extra pants... Since the suit already has a pants

I think I changed sgd 800 total.... Doesn't smell like it's enough for my whole stay :(

If 1 have time for 2 places... And I'm a noob to bkk.. have in mind jesse and son already... Probably follow cessario and go with boss hahaha

As tight as my pants bro :s13:

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just email then. Crown tailor there's only 1 prominent one. Boss Avenue wise, there's another shop called Boss Tailor just opposite. So careful a bit ya.

Ya later go home email.... Is there a Significant difference between crown or boss Ave or say pinky lol

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya later go home email.... Is there a Significant difference between crown or boss Ave or say pinky lol

I can't comment much as I don't make my clothes from either Pinky or Crown. I do hear good feedbacks from Crown if you ask me.

Anyway do check about 10 to 20 pages back, I think I've posted the price of Crown's here :)

jigibut

Reaction score
I can't comment much as I don't make my clothes from either Pinky or Crown. I do hear good feedbacks from Crown if you ask me.

Anyway do check about 10 to 20 pages back, I think I've posted the price of Crown's here :)

because of the mixed reviews...i think best is to see which tailor u really want to try, then next time go bkk, try another...ownself see which one u like best! anyway bkk so cheap, anytime can go XD

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
because of the mixed reviews...i think best is to see which tailor u really want to try, then next time go bkk, try another...ownself see which one u like best! anyway bkk so cheap, anytime can go XD

Now waiting for you to go and post review. Im going to ask Manop if there's any troublesome Singaporeans giving him problems. :s13:

If you ask me, BKK is not really that cheap in my opinion. In terms of food, drinks and lodgings, and of course and favourite coffees, I'm paying the same thing in both Taiwan and Japan. Now saving money for my year end backpack winter Korea trip.

省着点吧小弟。 :)

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not too impressed at crown... Maybe cause my appint at 2pm... And I walked in at 1200... 1 of the kakia serve Me...

1300 thb for cotton blend
1800 thb for 100% cotton
2++ for Egyptian cotton I think

I only bought 1 1700 shirt... He only showed me 1 book of cloth

Nana bts station

CL9d3ZS.jpg

Jesse and son.
Jesse is the father, manoup is the son
Hahaha

Sukhumvit mrt station or Asok bts station.
On the other side of terminal 21 building, down the road between Sofitel and Terminal 21
LHS, where there is no long kang

1 suit 3 shirt 1 pants
Order today, fitting tmr and Friday
I think my shirt fabrics are the 1800 thb range
aEHIq93.jpg

Since I got time maybe I'll go pinky or TOT or boss avenue tmr....

Boss avenue
NANA BTS, exit 1, Dave served me YAY !
if i rememeber correctly boss was saying...

THB 1300 for polyester/cotton blend
THB 1700 1800 for 1 ply and 2 ply pure cotton

Jesse and son...
cannot remember liao, should have posted on the day i was there.

k7jJDOz.jpg

zKa5RnO.jpg

L7BJUQh.jpg

vR84HQT.jpg
that is an upriding escalator, go down the stairs , U-turn
he's signs are oh-so-tacky i must say.

Paul's Fashion, down the same road as Boss and Crown. neighbouring to Boss i think
is this the Paul's Fashion everyone is talking about near Amari Watergate?
let me know if it isn't, i dun wanna give wrong info

Lmj7YRj.jpg

4m0PitQ.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.