www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Thailand (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/)
-   -   Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/any-tailors-bangkok-recommend-2480253.html)

loytw1059 03-02-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinifm (Post 98775421)
Did 4 shirts and 2 pants at Jesse and Son. Overall they are very professional in terms of recommendations and measurement. Their service attitude is very good. The tailor quality is good and very satisfied with the end results.

This is the first time I tried Jesse and Son and will definitely go back to them again.

hi,

whats the price range like? for both the shirts and pants.

loytw1059 03-02-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3n (Post 98016963)
my hoot from JesseAndSon last week.

total cost, 5K baht (shirt - 1.75K baht and pants 1.5k baht)

only one fitting and I collected my hoot.

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...67&oe=56B3B7E9


hi,

is the shirt 100% cotton? or mixed poly?

d3n 03-02-2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loytw1059 (Post 99578697)
hi,

is the shirt 100% cotton? or mixed poly?

can't rem cos i didn't really ask. i go for design over material :s13:

loytw1059 04-02-2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3n (Post 99581501)
can't rem cos i didn't really ask. i go for design over material :s13:

ahh.. i seee.. alright.. will drop by to look for them when i am in bkk.

sinifm 04-02-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loytw1059 (Post 99590645)
ahh.. i seee.. alright.. will drop by to look for them when i am in bkk.

For 1.75K it is 100% cotton. Cheaper for poly mixed. Do note the price is inclusive of the misc options (eg. initials, pearl buttons, etc)

loytw1059 04-02-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinifm (Post 99592210)
For 1.75K it is 100% cotton. Cheaper for poly mixed. Do note the price is inclusive of the misc options (eg. initials, pearl buttons, etc)

okie .. noted with thanks! :s12::s12:

eVoluti0n_7 08-02-2016 07:25 PM

Anyone tried Hong Kong Fashion at MBK?

micromousez 09-02-2016 09:42 PM

i recomm JesseAndSon too...
Their price is not the cheapest thou..

Alex.hero 09-02-2016 09:56 PM

I think that crown, boss avenue the cheaper few... Workmanship I don't know.

sinifm 09-02-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex.hero (Post 99672756)
I think that crown, boss avenue the cheaper few... Workmanship I don't know.

Having tried boss avenue, will not try them again.

jigibut 10-02-2016 08:07 PM

Painstakingly considering 2 out of 3 tailor places to try as I want to experience first hand BKK tailors: TOT, Raja's Fashion and Jesse & Son.

Initially confirmed to go TOT and Raja's but friend introduced me Jesse...

Quick question about TOT suits if anyone's familiar - read somewhere they offer fused ("high-end"). their response to me when I asked them was a really long story, kind of contradicting to me.

Does anyone have input on this issue? :s13: In my mind no fused suit will drape and last as long as a half-canvassed. They also mentioned "half canvas suits are rarely in demand" in Bkk. Definitely more aggressive than the other choices. The conversation with Raja's was so pleasant it made me keen to try him out. But people here say TOT is worth a try...ugh.

Probably making 2 suits and some shirts.

jokerleo 11-02-2016 07:22 PM

need advice.

considering between jhasper fashion and tot tailor.
which is better?

TiggerD 11-02-2016 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jigibut (Post 99683920)
Painstakingly considering 2 out of 3 tailor places to try as I want to experience first hand BKK tailors: TOT, Raja's Fashion and Jesse & Son.

Initially confirmed to go TOT and Raja's but friend introduced me Jesse...

Quick question about TOT suits if anyone's familiar - read somewhere they offer fused ("high-end"). their response to me when I asked them was a really long story, kind of contradicting to me.

Does anyone have input on this issue? :s13: In my mind no fused suit will drape and last as long as a half-canvassed. They also mentioned "half canvas suits are rarely in demand" in Bkk. Definitely more aggressive than the other choices. The conversation with Raja's was so pleasant it made me keen to try him out. But people here say TOT is worth a try...ugh.

Probably making 2 suits and some shirts.

Ive made a few suits, shirts and pants over a couple of years at TOT- can't recommend them enough- really happy with the service, for fit and most importantly the after service- you can be sure if there is a problem ( and as you can see from this forum problems can happen with tailors in Bangkok!) that TOT will fix it and you can be sure they will look after you. I love the quality of the suits and I have used a few tailors in Bangkok- these guys get my vote. I have discussed the half canvas suit issue with Ben the owner personally on my last visit. He says TOT, like all the good Bangkok tailors ( the preferred ones on here) all do a fused construction BUT they put canvas chest pieces in their suits - this doesn't make them half canvas but many Bangkok tailors claim that they are producing one when they are not- so TOT, rajas, Jesse, crown, ( the better bkk tailors are all NOT doing a half canvas).
TOT is definitely a good option, if not then try Crown.

mikepang 13-02-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jokerleo (Post 99699981)
need advice.

considering between jhasper fashion and tot tailor.
which is better?

Never got a chance to try tot but have been to jhasper fashion few times and find that their measurements and fittings to be quite good. Price wise is ok too. Can give them a try.

saffronsatire 13-02-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikepang (Post 99732006)
Never got a chance to try tot but have been to jhasper fashion few times and find that their measurements and fittings to be quite good. Price wise is ok too. Can give them a try.

What is their price range for shirts?

Sent from using GAGT


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.