www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Thailand (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/)
-   -   Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/any-tailors-bangkok-recommend-2480253.html)

saffronsatire 27-07-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilrex21 (Post 109430276)
yeah.. that's the thing. cos mostly we talk abt male blazers. haha.. is pinky good for male tailoring too?

any idea what's the price range like?

shirts got 1,500 baht, 2,000 baht range etc.
pants kinda steep, 3,000 baht, that's above avg pricing.

i can't recall price for suit, maybe 13,000 - 14,000 baht.

xanderseeks 27-07-2017 06:14 PM

Anyone familiar with The Suit Co? They are located at Platinum Fashion Mall. Are they any good? They have a sister tailor company in SG, Tailor Couture, so I'm thinking of having my suit made there instead of flying to BKK. What you guys think?

Bishio 28-07-2017 07:28 PM

Plan to try Jesse n sons
Hope they accept min 3 shirts for virgin customer

1minuteofcartman 29-07-2017 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanderseeks (Post 109436847)
Anyone familiar with The Suit Co? They are located at Platinum Fashion Mall. Are they any good? They have a sister tailor company in SG, Tailor Couture, so I'm thinking of having my suit made there instead of flying to BKK. What you guys think?

I tried them 3 months ago and i definitely support them again. Their price are very reasonable, turnaround time r good as well and furthermore they offer to send it back to Singapore for free if i wasn't happy with the final fitting.

I don't mind showing some photos but wife is asleep now. Probably tomorrow.:s22:

okAnO1 29-07-2017 11:28 AM

Any tailor shop to recommend at pratunam area?

derrickgyn 29-07-2017 01:23 PM

Anyone has a price list for suit+pants at Boss Avenue? Also, are prices negotiable?

ralliart_ray 01-08-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrickgyn (Post 109467554)
Anyone has a price list for suit+pants at Boss Avenue? Also, are prices negotiable?

can email them for quotation. i think price is dependable on the material you pick

derkaiser94 02-08-2017 11:09 AM

For Jesse and son is it advisable to pay in cash or credit card? Not sure if it will still be cheap if credit card fees are included.

If pay by cash can someone provide me a rough estimate on the cost for making a suit, 4 shirts and 3 pants please so i'll have a better idea on how much baht to change.

thank you.

Bishio 02-08-2017 11:26 AM

U should email directly to Jesse n son to ask for price

deathscthe 02-08-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derkaiser94 (Post 109539156)
For Jesse and son is it advisable to pay in cash or credit card? Not sure if it will still be cheap if credit card fees are included.

If pay by cash can someone provide me a rough estimate on the cost for making a suit, 4 shirts and 3 pants please so i'll have a better idea on how much baht to change.

thank you.

Roughly ah, 1 suit ard 300-400, 1shirt ard 50-70, pants 60-80.

Ownself estimate anyway can choose to split payment into cash n card if u want. Sometimes carry so much cash also worry here and there. Imo best to split la, maybe bring 500sgd worth of baht to make clothes, balance pay with card.

Sent from sent from limpeh phone to your screen using GAGT

derkaiser94 02-08-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathscthe (Post 109539728)
Roughly ah, 1 suit ard 300-400, 1shirt ard 50-70, pants 60-80.

Ownself estimate anyway can choose to split payment into cash n card if u want. Sometimes carry so much cash also worry here and there. Imo best to split la, maybe bring 500sgd worth of baht to make clothes, balance pay with card.

Sent from sent from limpeh phone to your screen using GAGT

Thank you very much for the reply! Exactly what i needed to know and will do as you suggested. :)

DamienK 02-08-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derkaiser94 (Post 109539156)
For Jesse and son is it advisable to pay in cash or credit card? Not sure if it will still be cheap if credit card fees are included.

If pay by cash can someone provide me a rough estimate on the cost for making a suit, 4 shirts and 3 pants please so i'll have a better idea on how much baht to change.

thank you.


Shirt

Superfine cotton blend: 1,300 baht
Superior cotton: 1,500 baht
Premium cotton: 1,800 baht
Luxury cotton: 2,500 baht
Linen: 2,500 baht

Suit

Superfine blend: 9,500 (Breakdown Jacket 7,500, pants 1,500 - 2,000, vest is additional 2,200)
Superfine blend wool rich : 13,500 (Breakdown Jacket 10,500, pants 3,000, vest is additional 3,500)
Linen: 10,000 (Breakdown Jacket 7,500, pants 2,500, vest is additional 3,000)
Cotton: 7,750 (Breakdown Jacket 6,000, chino pants 1,750, vets is additional 2,500)
Pure wool: 16,500 (Breakdown Jacket 12.000, pants 4,500, vest is additional 5,000)
Italian and English wool and linen: prices start from 18,500 baht

Pants

see from Suit

You are welcome ;)

Going there next week for some shirt. Will try to do a review here cause first time trying J&S

deathscthe 02-08-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienK (Post 109542513)
Shirt

Superfine cotton blend: 1,300 baht
Superior cotton: 1,500 baht
Premium cotton: 1,800 baht
Luxury cotton: 2,500 baht
Linen: 2,500 baht

Suit

Superfine blend: 9,500 (Breakdown Jacket 7,500, pants 1,500 - 2,000, vest is additional 2,200)
Superfine blend wool rich : 13,500 (Breakdown Jacket 10,500, pants 3,000, vest is additional 3,500)
Linen: 10,000 (Breakdown Jacket 7,500, pants 2,500, vest is additional 3,000)
Cotton: 7,750 (Breakdown Jacket 6,000, chino pants 1,750, vets is additional 2,500)
Pure wool: 16,500 (Breakdown Jacket 12.000, pants 4,500, vest is additional 5,000)
Italian and English wool and linen: prices start from 18,500 baht

Pants

see from Suit

You are welcome ;)

Going there next week for some shirt. Will try to do a review here cause first time trying J&S

Can beo shoes and belts now also.

Sent from sent from limpeh phone to your screen using GAGT

derkaiser94 02-08-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamienK (Post 109542513)
Shirt

Superfine cotton blend: 1,300 baht
Superior cotton: 1,500 baht
Premium cotton: 1,800 baht
Luxury cotton: 2,500 baht
Linen: 2,500 baht

Suit

Superfine blend: 9,500 (Breakdown Jacket 7,500, pants 1,500 - 2,000, vest is additional 2,200)
Superfine blend wool rich : 13,500 (Breakdown Jacket 10,500, pants 3,000, vest is additional 3,500)
Linen: 10,000 (Breakdown Jacket 7,500, pants 2,500, vest is additional 3,000)
Cotton: 7,750 (Breakdown Jacket 6,000, chino pants 1,750, vets is additional 2,500)
Pure wool: 16,500 (Breakdown Jacket 12.000, pants 4,500, vest is additional 5,000)
Italian and English wool and linen: prices start from 18,500 baht

Pants

see from Suit

You are welcome ;)

Going there next week for some shirt. Will try to do a review here cause first time trying J&S

Omgosh this is super helpful thank you very much! Please let us know how it goes!

i would also love to get some opinion on the pros of cons between Superfine blend, cotton and Linen fabrics for suits from people who have first hand experiences. Thank you.

deathscthe 02-08-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derkaiser94 (Post 109545888)
Omgosh this is super helpful thank you very much! Please let us know how it goes!

i would also love to get some opinion on the pros of cons between Superfine blend, cotton and Linen fabrics for suits from people who have first hand experiences. Thank you.

I can tell u cotton wrinkle easily if u are used to cotton blend. Anyway fabric go there u touch until u song then u choose la. It's subjective

Sent from sent from limpeh phone to your screen using GAGT


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.