www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Thailand (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/)
-   -   Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/any-tailors-bangkok-recommend-2480253.html)

iamkira 02-12-2019 07:35 PM

Guys I heard there is a tailor from Bangkok will come Singapore take measurement and send the tailored shirt back. U guys got any contact?

iamkira 05-12-2019 05:49 PM

No one know???

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamkira (Post 123980478)
Guys I heard there is a tailor from Bangkok will come Singapore take measurement and send the tailored shirt back. U guys got any contact?


transparos 09-12-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamkira (Post 124022135)
No one know???

Think should be crown ba.

turtlezhu 09-12-2019 01:21 PM

Yap crown the Indian Singh guy always come

Quote:

Originally Posted by transparos (Post 124069688)
Think should be crown ba.


MistralWorks 10-12-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamkira (Post 123980478)
Guys I heard there is a tailor from Bangkok will come Singapore take measurement and send the tailored shirt back. U guys got any contact?

https://www.facebook.com/PaulsFashio...atergateHotel/

Think you referring to this.

iamkira 18-12-2019 10:48 PM

gam xia ni..

transparos 26-12-2019 11:08 PM

Anyone recently went to tailor? Share your experience and total expense? Thinking of going few months later to tailor, while hoping thai baht will be weaker...

holidayforever 06-01-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transparos (Post 124326895)
Anyone recently went to tailor? Share your experience and total expense? Thinking of going few months later to tailor, while hoping thai baht will be weaker...

Can try Paul's Fashion, level 2 of Amari Watergate hotel (opposite Platinum mall).

Due to it being the New Year holiday, they could only rush out 1 shirt and 1 pants for 1st fitting, the rest they will ship it back to SG in 1 week's time, but have to pay addition 700 baht.

Total, I made 1 pants, 4 shirts. Shirts has 3 price range - 1000, 1200 or 1300 and 1500 baht

Additional of 100 baht for customisation (inner lining of shirt collar, different thread lining for the button hole, initials etc)

Pants I think starts from 1500 baht, not too sure. They can speak good English and should be Nepalis, friendly and willing to give advice.

transparos 16-01-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayforever (Post 124486241)
Can try Paul's Fashion, level 2 of Amari Watergate hotel (opposite Platinum mall).

Due to it being the New Year holiday, they could only rush out 1 shirt and 1 pants for 1st fitting, the rest they will ship it back to SG in 1 week's time, but have to pay addition 700 baht.

Total, I made 1 pants, 4 shirts. Shirts has 3 price range - 1000, 1200 or 1300 and 1500 baht

Additional of 100 baht for customisation (inner lining of shirt collar, different thread lining for the button hole, initials etc)

Pants I think starts from 1500 baht, not too sure. They can speak good English and should be Nepalis, friendly and willing to give advice.

You didn't try all the shirts and pants during the fitting. Are the shirts the same after you got back home?

holidayforever 17-01-2020 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transparos (Post 124641505)
You didn't try all the shirts and pants during the fitting. Are the shirts the same after you got back home?

Haven't got it yet, the delivery is reaching today.

clemiboi 17-01-2020 11:30 AM

does anyone know if a good tailor that does Leather blazer/jackets? I tried buddy tailor, vicky's fashion, savile row, sabino tailor but all of them are not responsive online.

mikepang 17-01-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transparos (Post 124326895)
Anyone recently went to tailor? Share your experience and total expense? Thinking of going few months later to tailor, while hoping thai baht will be weaker...

Even if thai baht not get weaker, it is still cheaper to tailor in Bangkok IMO. I have been going to Jhasper and their shirt range from 1,000 - 1,600 baht inclusive of inner lining and contrast button thread color. Pants also start from 1,300 baht which I feel is quite reasonable compared to the quality and service they have been providing me consistently over the years. They always give me nice recommendations on the shirts color combinations etc. Recommended some of my friends who have also tailored suit with them and got good feedback. I mean there are still good tailors in Bangkok so its up to you where you feel best for you interms of price vs quality.

transparos 20-01-2020 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayforever (Post 124644937)
Haven't got it yet, the delivery is reaching today.

Ok, let us know if it is all good so we can share our experience

transparos 20-01-2020 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clemiboi (Post 124645891)
does anyone know if a good tailor that does Leather blazer/jackets? I tried buddy tailor, vicky's fashion, savile row, sabino tailor but all of them are not responsive online.

You can email the tailors mentioned here like jhasper, j&s, boss ave and crown

holidayforever 20-01-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transparos (Post 124684371)
Ok, let us know if it is all good so we can share our experience

i got my pants and shirts already, fitting is good and I definitely recommending getting shirts tailored by them!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.