www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Thailand (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/)
-   -   Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/thailand-279/any-tailors-bangkok-recommend-2480253.html)

vofzxy 15-05-2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keniphone (Post 101370259)
A shirt around $60 ("1500 thb) in BKK I think overprice.

hahaha i think most of us here take the 1700 1800 range ! LOL !

Alex.hero 16-05-2016 09:53 PM

http://i.imgur.com/IT31lrF.jpg
My hoots above

http://i.imgur.com/8VSlXXf.jpg
My friend's hoots. - Particularly like the blue one with brown contrast and wooden buttons :)

Just came back past few days from BKK. 4D3N.
I did total of 7 formal shirts + 1 3pc suit (blazer, vest and pants) from BOSS AVENUE (3 pc suit pending pictures because I sent it for dry cleaning)

My friend - 10 shirts and 3 pants

Another friend (no photo) - 2 Shirts + 2 pants


Day 1 - Selection of Fabric / Patterns
Took the early flt out from SG to BKK on 11 May 2016, arrived at boss avenue (after check in) at about 12pm. Dave, Sanjay and Bob were there to greet us as usual and assisted us patiently as we selected the fabric and patterns for our shirts. Dave gave excellent recommendations. We did our measurements and left the place by 2pm for lunch. Was told by Dave that we will be able to get our suit by 14 May 2016. This is in view that it is not during the peak periods (pls note!)

Day 2 - Fitting
was called to the shop to do a quick fitting at 4pm. Some minor alterations were required for my order. My friend's shirt was also a little bit too loose, hence he requested for it to be made tighter.

There was another tailor who was onsite to assist to do measurement for my suit. After confirmation, we left the place.

Day 3 - 2nd fitting
Received telephone call from Dave that our orders will only be ready at 9pm. He recommended that we come down to try on the shirts and suit as if there were any amendments to be made, he can arrange for the tailors to do it first thing next morning. However as my friends and I had plans to watch Muay Thai at Lumpini Stadium (Friday), we told him that we will only come down the next day to collect, he did remind us that if we had any measurements to be altered, it may not be ready in time. In the end we did not attend the 2nd fitting as we were too far away from Nana station by the time the main fight finished, it was already 9.30pm. Called Dave and informed him that we will come down the next day to collect. He informed us that at about 12pm, the pieces will be ready.

Day 4 - Collection
We proceeded to Nana station at about 12.30pm (called first to confirm if our shirts are ready) to collect our shirts.
Randomly selected some pieces to try to ensure that all of them fit well, no loose stitches.etc

Suit was perfect. All of the alterations were made nicely and we left the shop happily at about 1.30pm.

Result: Excellent. Perfect.
Return to buy: Yes definitely :)

Note: (my last trip in Nov 15 to boss avenue was not a pleasant one as there were delays to my collection of shirts (did about 15 shirts and 3 pants the previous time), however Dave had clarified and apologized that it was during the harvesting period and holiday season. Hence, they were really short on manpower and had overwhelming orders. This caused the delays - I accepted his explanation as I believe that he was truly sincere in doing his best as he had personally emailed me to apologize for the delay

vofzxy 16-05-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex.hero (Post 101395369)
http://i.imgur.com/IT31lrF.jpg
My hoots above

http://i.imgur.com/8VSlXXf.jpg
My friend's hoots.

Just came back past few days from BKK. 4D3N.
I did total of 7 formal shirts + 1 3pc suit (blazer, vest and pants) from BOSS AVENUE (3 pc suit pending pictures because I sent it for dry cleaning)

My friend - 10 shirts and 3 pants

Another friend (no photo) - 2 Shirts + 2 pants


Day 1 - Selection of Fabric / Patterns
Took the early flt out from SG to BKK on 11 May 2016, arrived at boss avenue (after check in) at about 12pm. Dave, Sanjay and Bob were there to greet us as usual and assisted us patiently as we selected the fabric and patterns for our shirts. Dave gave excellent recommendations. We did our measurements and left the place by 2pm for lunch. Was told by Dave that we will be able to get our suit by 14 May 2016. This is in view that it is not during the peak periods (pls note!)

Day 2 - Fitting
was called to the shop to do a quick fitting at 4pm. Some minor alterations were required for my order. My friend's shirt was also a little bit too loose, hence he requested for it to be made tighter.

There was another tailor who was onsite to assist to do measurement for my suit. After confirmation, we left the place.

Day 3 - 2nd fitting
Received telephone call from Dave that our orders will only be ready at 9pm. He recommended that we come down to try on the shirts and suit as if there were any amendments to be made, he can arrange for the tailors to do it first thing next morning. However as my friends and I had plans to watch Muay Thai at Lumpini Stadium (Friday), we told him that we will only come down the next day to collect, he did remind us that if we had any measurements to be altered, it may not be ready in time. In the end we did not attend the 2nd fitting as we were too far away from Nana station by the time the main fight finished, it was already 9.30pm. Called Dave and informed him that we will come down the next day to collect. He informed us that at about 12pm, the pieces will be ready.

Day 4 - Collection
We proceeded to Nana station at about 12.30pm (called first to confirm if our shirts are ready) to collect our shirts.
Randomly selected some pieces to try to ensure that all of them fit well, no loose stitches.etc

Suit was perfect. All of the alterations were made nicely and we left the shop happily at about 1.30pm.

Result: Excellent. Perfect.
Return to buy: Yes definitely :)

Note: (my last trip in Nov 15 to boss avenue was not a pleasant one as there were delays to my collection of shirts (did about 15 shirts and 3 pants the previous time), however Dave had clarified and apologized that it was during the harvesting period and holiday season. Hence, they were really short on manpower and had overwhelming orders. This caused the delays - I accepted his explanation as I believe that he was truly sincere in doing his best as he had personally emailed me to apologize for the delay

19 shirts 6 pants 1 jacket 1 vest
pang chance leh

Alex.hero 16-05-2016 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vofzxy (Post 101395554)
19 shirts 6 pants 1 jacket 1 vest
pang chance leh

Combined la bro :)

I tone down a lot liao.. Now can no need repeat my shirts for a while liao hahah...

yoman8 18-05-2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 101198919)
Hahaha solid lah! :s13:

Very long nvr use hwz liao. Cesario leaving footprint on every thread sia, taobao, TV box, now see u here. Btw last year I made about 9 shirts, 1 blazer and 5 pants at Jesse and son. Very tempting to go back cause they have my perfect measurements liao, will be very fast to make again. But Thinking of trying an alternative for my next coming trip. Can share about the material and workmanship/style difference compared to boss avenue?

vofzxy 18-05-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoman8 (Post 101426412)
Very long nvr use hwz liao. Cesario leaving footprint on every thread sia, taobao, TV box, now see u here. Btw last year I made about 9 shirts, 1 blazer and 5 pants at Jesse and son. Very tempting to go back cause they have my perfect measurements liao, will be very fast to make again. But Thinking of trying an alternative for my next coming trip. Can share about the material and workmanship/style difference compared to boss avenue?

Why dont you try tailor on ten ?

yoman8 19-05-2016 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vofzxy (Post 101429269)
Why dont you try tailor on ten ?

Hear say not cheap and slightly poor service, ie same as Jesse and son's pricing. Not sure about quality and style available. Any recent visitors can gib comments/reviews? :)

jigibut 19-05-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoman8 (Post 101439842)
Hear say not cheap and slightly poor service, ie same as Jesse and son's pricing. Not sure about quality and style available. Any recent visitors can gib comments/reviews? :)

its slightly more ex than jesse. if you are on a budget, the boss avenue review on top looks good! I'm also considering trying them out now...bkk trip next week XD

sCuzzZy 19-05-2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex.hero (Post 101395369)
http://i.imgur.com/IT31lrF.jpg
My hoots above

http://i.imgur.com/8VSlXXf.jpg
My friend's hoots. - Particularly like the blue one with brown contrast and wooden buttons :)

Just came back past few days from BKK. 4D3N.
I did total of 7 formal shirts + 1 3pc suit (blazer, vest and pants) from BOSS AVENUE (3 pc suit pending pictures because I sent it for dry cleaning)

My friend - 10 shirts and 3 pants

Another friend (no photo) - 2 Shirts + 2 pants


Day 1 - Selection of Fabric / Patterns
Took the early flt out from SG to BKK on 11 May 2016, arrived at boss avenue (after check in) at about 12pm. Dave, Sanjay and Bob were there to greet us as usual and assisted us patiently as we selected the fabric and patterns for our shirts. Dave gave excellent recommendations. We did our measurements and left the place by 2pm for lunch. Was told by Dave that we will be able to get our suit by 14 May 2016. This is in view that it is not during the peak periods (pls note!)

Day 2 - Fitting
was called to the shop to do a quick fitting at 4pm. Some minor alterations were required for my order. My friend's shirt was also a little bit too loose, hence he requested for it to be made tighter.

There was another tailor who was onsite to assist to do measurement for my suit. After confirmation, we left the place.

Day 3 - 2nd fitting
Received telephone call from Dave that our orders will only be ready at 9pm. He recommended that we come down to try on the shirts and suit as if there were any amendments to be made, he can arrange for the tailors to do it first thing next morning. However as my friends and I had plans to watch Muay Thai at Lumpini Stadium (Friday), we told him that we will only come down the next day to collect, he did remind us that if we had any measurements to be altered, it may not be ready in time. In the end we did not attend the 2nd fitting as we were too far away from Nana station by the time the main fight finished, it was already 9.30pm. Called Dave and informed him that we will come down the next day to collect. He informed us that at about 12pm, the pieces will be ready.

Day 4 - Collection
We proceeded to Nana station at about 12.30pm (called first to confirm if our shirts are ready) to collect our shirts.
Randomly selected some pieces to try to ensure that all of them fit well, no loose stitches.etc

Suit was perfect. All of the alterations were made nicely and we left the shop happily at about 1.30pm.

Result: Excellent. Perfect.
Return to buy: Yes definitely :)

Note: (my last trip in Nov 15 to boss avenue was not a pleasant one as there were delays to my collection of shirts (did about 15 shirts and 3 pants the previous time), however Dave had clarified and apologized that it was during the harvesting period and holiday season. Hence, they were really short on manpower and had overwhelming orders. This caused the delays - I accepted his explanation as I believe that he was truly sincere in doing his best as he had personally emailed me to apologize for the delay

Hello. What's the damage? And specifically how much for the 3pc suit?

yoman8 19-05-2016 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jigibut (Post 101440333)
its slightly more ex than jesse. if you are on a budget, the boss avenue review on top looks good! I'm also considering trying them out now...bkk trip next week XD

Remember to gib review! Actually no specified budget, preferably same or cheaper than Jesse and son, quality/style and workmanship ideally same or better.

Looking at jashper and boss avenue now..

TiggerD 19-05-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoman8 (Post 101439842)
Hear say not cheap and slightly poor service, ie same as Jesse and son's pricing. Not sure about quality and style available. Any recent visitors can gib comments/reviews? :)

Tailor On Ten are great. I think they have the best ranges of fabrics (lots of Thomas Mason, casual patterns and business shirts, they are much more modern then the other tailors and their service is really in a league of its own....you pay for it though!

Denierx 19-05-2016 08:59 PM

Hi guys, will be heading to BKK in July and it's gonna be my 1st time making shirts and pants there. I went through several pages in this thread and seldom see anyone mentioning Pinky Tailor.

Anyone mind sharing their reviews on Pinky? TIA

jigibut 19-05-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denierx (Post 101451973)
Hi guys, will be heading to BKK in July and it's gonna be my 1st time making shirts and pants there. I went through several pages in this thread and seldom see anyone mentioning Pinky Tailor.

Anyone mind sharing their reviews on Pinky? TIA

friend made a suit there, said that he would never go back again, probably service issues. he looked good tho XD

thetwoofhearts 19-05-2016 11:12 PM

Hi,

Maybe you can try out Amari Gate Hotel. It is located opposite Platinum Mall. There are a lot of tailor shops on the 2nd level. My friend made his shirt and pants and they look real good!

xkusanagix 20-05-2016 09:52 AM

I just came back from Jesse & Sons, i was being served by the son. He a great guy, friendly and helpful with my selections.

I brought 3 shirts, 1 x 1800 baht & 2 x 1500 Baht. i personally felt that the quality and the workmanship was good. Service was also good when he measure me. Everything was done in 30min , abit too fast for me. lolx.

yoman8 20-05-2016 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xkusanagix (Post 101458683)
I just came back from Jesse & Sons, i was being served by the son. He a great guy, friendly and helpful with my selections.

I brought 3 shirts, 1 x 1800 baht & 2 x 1500 Baht. i personally felt that the quality and the workmanship was good. Service was also good when he measure me. Everything was done in 30min , abit too fast for me. lolx.

Manop service is good when no one is queueing after u. Also I remember I went there a few times on appointment time and waited around 30-45mins,cause there are walk in Caucasians without appointment. Sometimes he never cater ample time between appointments, usually when the next appointment arrived, he tend to rush u through the selection a little and less explanation.. Try to go on odd hours or weekdays. Just my 2 cents.

Denierx 20-05-2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jigibut (Post 101453288)
friend made a suit there, said that he would never go back again, probably service issues. he looked good tho XD

Ic. In that case will probably try out Boss Avenue since it's gonna be my 1st time.

athenodorus 20-05-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetwoofhearts (Post 101454307)
Hi,

Maybe you can try out Amari Gate Hotel. It is located opposite Platinum Mall. There are a lot of tailor shops on the 2nd level. My friend made his shirt and pants and they look real good!

ya I made my shirts and pants thrice at there. easier for me too since I'm staying at the hotel.

quality is OK and price is reasonable too.

xkusanagix 20-05-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athenodorus (Post 101460374)
ya I made my shirts and pants thrice at there. easier for me too since I'm staying at the hotel.

quality is OK and price is reasonable too.

Bro, how much did you make your shirt and pants for compare to jesse and sons?

Alex.hero 21-05-2016 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sCuzzZy (Post 101444953)
Hello. What's the damage? And specifically how much for the 3pc suit?

3 pc suit is about 8500 I think?
But depends on what type of material you choose also?

I can't remember how much the shirt cost, but I think mine was the mid range type so about 1200?

Sorry for the late reply

DRbeebeebeejay 22-05-2016 11:37 AM

Tailor on ten I find them so so. Not cheap and longer wait. If you specially go bkk to tailor then you are probably better off going to lusso tailor in SG.

Boss avenue is cheap but not as cheap as several years ago when the shirts from most nana tailors are 900baht. Workmanship wise you notice (from the pics in the previous posts) that they cannot do a button down collar probably. No roll at all.

Paul fashion at amari Watergate is also quite cheap but as they are also very popular, they may not be able to cope with the orders. Had two separate encounters of missed orders. If you don't stay there, the hassle of going back and forth is annoying especially the hotel is not located near a bts.

Having said, if you happen to be in Bangkok, the above tailors can do a kick arse shirt/pants/suit compared to most similarly priced tailors in sg.:)

mikepang 25-05-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoman8 (Post 101446675)
Remember to gib review! Actually no specified budget, preferably same or cheaper than Jesse and son, quality/style and workmanship ideally same or better.

Looking at jashper and boss avenue now..

I usually go to Jhasper Fashion and still happy with my purchase from there. Good cutting and service.

athenodorus 26-05-2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xkusanagix (Post 101465342)
Bro, how much did you make your shirt and pants for compare to jesse and sons?

sorry for late reply. for admire tailor @ Amari water gate, they have package 3 shirts 2 pants 6000 baht.

ralfale 28-05-2016 02:56 PM

Compared to those $100+ business shirt range we make in singapore, what is the comparable quality range in Bangkok? Any tailor recommendations? I value good quality over cheap price.

CeSaRiO 29-05-2016 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoman8 (Post 101426412)
Very long nvr use hwz liao. Cesario leaving footprint on every thread sia, taobao, TV box, now see u here. Btw last year I made about 9 shirts, 1 blazer and 5 pants at Jesse and son. Very tempting to go back cause they have my perfect measurements liao, will be very fast to make again. But Thinking of trying an alternative for my next coming trip. Can share about the material and workmanship/style difference compared to boss avenue?

Yoyo sorry ah damn busy with ICT.. :s13:

You can say Jesse and Son is more of a relax cutting as compared to Boss avenue, which specialise in more slim cut tailoring.

janice73 29-05-2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex.hero (Post 101395369)

Just came back past few days from BKK. 4D3N.
I did total of 7 formal shirts + 1 3pc suit (blazer, vest and pants) from BOSS AVENUE (3 pc suit pending pictures because I sent it for dry cleaning)

My friend - 10 shirts and 3 pants

Another friend (no photo) - 2 Shirts + 2 pants


Day 1 - Selection of Fabric / Patterns
Took the early flt out from SG to BKK on 11 May 2016, arrived at boss avenue (after check in) at about 12pm. Dave, Sanjay and Bob were there to greet us as usual and assisted us patiently as we selected the fabric and patterns for our shirts. Dave gave excellent recommendations. We did our measurements and left the place by 2pm for lunch. Was told by Dave that we will be able to get our suit by 14 May 2016. This is in view that it is not during the peak periods (pls note!)

Day 2 - Fitting
was called to the shop to do a quick fitting at 4pm. Some minor alterations were required for my order. My friend's shirt was also a little bit too loose, hence he requested for it to be made tighter.

There was another tailor who was onsite to assist to do measurement for my suit. After confirmation, we left the place.

Day 3 - 2nd fitting
Received telephone call from Dave that our orders will only be ready at 9pm. He recommended that we come down to try on the shirts and suit as if there were any amendments to be made, he can arrange for the tailors to do it first thing next morning. However as my friends and I had plans to watch Muay Thai at Lumpini Stadium (Friday), we told him that we will only come down the next day to collect, he did remind us that if we had any measurements to be altered, it may not be ready in time. In the end we did not attend the 2nd fitting as we were too far away from Nana station by the time the main fight finished, it was already 9.30pm. Called Dave and informed him that we will come down the next day to collect. He informed us that at about 12pm, the pieces will be ready.

Day 4 - Collection
We proceeded to Nana station at about 12.30pm (called first to confirm if our shirts are ready) to collect our shirts.
Randomly selected some pieces to try to ensure that all of them fit well, no loose stitches.etc

Suit was perfect. All of the alterations were made nicely and we left the shop happily at about 1.30pm.

Result: Excellent. Perfect.
Return to buy: Yes definitely :)

Note: (my last trip in Nov 15 to boss avenue was not a pleasant one as there were delays to my collection of shirts (did about 15 shirts and 3 pants the previous time), however Dave had clarified and apologized that it was during the harvesting period and holiday season. Hence, they were really short on manpower and had overwhelming orders. This caused the delays - I accepted his explanation as I believe that he was truly sincere in doing his best as he had personally emailed me to apologize for the delay


Bro, mind sharing how much was your damage? Were there different buttons to choose from? Heading to BKK 2 weeks later. Wanna do some research and decide how much cash to bring. Hahaha! :)

TiggerD 29-05-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 101624855)
Yoyo sorry ah damn busy with ICT.. :s13:

You can say Jesse and Son is more of a relax cutting as compared to Boss avenue, which specialise in more slim cut tailoring.

I think the point with going to a tailor is getting the "cut" you want.......so a good tailor should be able to do a slim cut or a relaxed fit or whatever else inbetween.....

CeSaRiO 29-05-2016 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiggerD (Post 101634903)
I think the point with going to a tailor is getting the "cut" you want.......so a good tailor should be able to do a slim cut or a relaxed fit or whatever else inbetween.....

Well that's a definite. Manop was pretty uncomfortable with doing slim cut but at my request, he did it at the end.

grantt 30-05-2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 101635725)
Well that's a definite. Manop was pretty uncomfortable with doing slim cut but at my request, he did it at the end.

Agree with TiggerD here. The "cut" should be what the clients wants from the start anyways. If you want super baggy, the tailor should still be able to provide that for you. All extremes of cutting is what the tailor should be able to do.

CeSaRiO 30-05-2016 05:51 PM

I'm not sure but, somehow i do think that tailoring is a form of art. Different tailors do have different preference and process in creating their suits/shirts for the customers. Rather than seeing them as just as a service provider, I also see them as somewhat artistic with the past experiences to bring the best out of someone. :)

My 2 cents! No offence! :D

lycanboy 02-06-2016 09:21 AM

anyone used credit cards while at Boss Avenue?

:S

turtlezhu 02-06-2016 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 101653320)
I'm not sure but, somehow i do think that tailoring is a form of art. Different tailors do have different preference and process in creating their suits/shirts for the customers. Rather than seeing them as just as a service provider, I also see them as somewhat artistic with the past experiences to bring the best out of someone. :)

My 2 cents! No offence! :D

But sadly they are service provider. And should provide what the customer request for. Tomorrow i will tell them i want slim cut!

sCuzzZy 02-06-2016 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex.hero (Post 101477391)
3 pc suit is about 8500 I think?
But depends on what type of material you choose also?

I can't remember how much the shirt cost, but I think mine was the mid range type so about 1200?

Sorry for the late reply

hey no problem! Im looking to make a 3 piece suit too when I head to BKK. Previously all i made was shirts and pants so am just wondering if Boss's also let you choose every detail of the suit including lapel size, pocket size, buttons, flaps. etcetc?

Viinen 02-06-2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 101635725)
Well that's a definite. Manop was pretty uncomfortable with doing slim cut but at my request, he did it at the end.

Oh he was uncomfortable with that? I am visiting Manop in August and I want my slim cut :s22: Did he provide any reason for his resistance?

Alex.hero 02-06-2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sCuzzZy (Post 101708527)
hey no problem! Im looking to make a 3 piece suit too when I head to BKK. Previously all i made was shirts and pants so am just wondering if Boss's also let you choose every detail of the suit including lapel size, pocket size, buttons, flaps. etcetc?

Yes. They do... But u need to be specific.. For me I just wanted something simple and neat.

CeSaRiO 02-06-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viinen (Post 101708627)
Oh he was uncomfortable with that? I am visiting Manop in August and I want my slim cut :s22: Did he provide any reason for his resistance?

Well, let's just say that slim cut is not his style. But he still ended up making my suit and its pretty well-made. :)

TiggerD 02-06-2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 101653320)
I'm not sure but, somehow i do think that tailoring is a form of art. Different tailors do have different preference and process in creating their suits/shirts for the customers. Rather than seeing them as just as a service provider, I also see them as somewhat artistic with the past experiences to bring the best out of someone. :)

My 2 cents! No offence! :D

I think in places like London- Saville Row etc tailoring can be an art form- in Thailand where they are just sending these orders to a few of the little outsourced workshops it is not- these shops are service providers, not artists and most of the shops don't like doing slim fits because there is a big margin of error and tight fitting clothes are a lot harder to make and fit well....

CeSaRiO 03-06-2016 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiggerD (Post 101720039)
I think in places like London- Saville Row etc tailoring can be an art form- in Thailand where they are just sending these orders to a few of the little outsourced workshops it is not- these shops are service providers, not artists and most of the shops don't like doing slim fits because there is a big margin of error and tight fitting clothes are a lot harder to make and fit well....

If that's the case, Boss Avenue is definitely a risk taker for their customer then... :s22:

Though in Thailand, which many are outsourced, the guy who did the measurements is the tailor himself. Definitely the numbers comes from him rather than the people in the factory.

turtlezhu 03-06-2016 05:26 PM

Went with J&S just now. Everything did in slim cut they have no problem with that. Had then told them to follow the cutting of the pants im wearing. Told me will be to tight if i sit down. But he will do it as close to it as possible. Service is good as well.

Alex.hero 03-06-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lycanboy (Post 101706857)
anyone used credit cards while at Boss Avenue?

:S

My friend did.... Haha

turtlezhu 07-06-2016 05:58 PM

Went J&S for fitting. Everything nicely done only pants a little tight which they will amend and get the jacket done. Gf will collect for me on friday. August go test anything not right can go back to amend. Overall service is good. Saw some sinkie there as well.

iori_del 07-06-2016 10:02 PM

Alex tailor at Amari hotel is good utility they dun have buttons color choices.

Any other lobang?

kherro 09-06-2016 03:54 PM

I'm thinking of getting a suit plus pants and shirts from jesse and son.
Anyone helpful, can share their prices? Thx in adv!

turtlezhu 09-06-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kherro (Post 101845043)
I'm thinking of getting a suit plus pants and shirts from jesse and son.
Anyone helpful, can share their prices? Thx in adv!

There is a 9000k set and 14800k.

I did the 14800k suit.

CeSaRiO 09-06-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlezhu (Post 101847450)
There is a 9000k set and 14800k.

I did the 14800k suit.

turtle when take pic of you and your suit? Need me help you bo? :crazy:

kherro 09-06-2016 07:22 PM

oh thx! Any ideas roughly a shirt and a pants costs?

turtlezhu 09-06-2016 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 101847860)
turtle when take pic of you and your suit? Need me help you bo? :crazy:

Haha dont need i got my photographer liao.

Pegasus Sinbkk 09-06-2016 07:50 PM

Some tips for the guys

http://www.businessinsider.sg/the-go...T#.V1lXppF96Uk

CeSaRiO 09-06-2016 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlezhu (Post 101848830)
Haha dont need i got my photographer liao.

meet you up and take photo of your suit lah, not take your pre-wed... :mad:

turtlezhu 09-06-2016 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 101852546)
meet you up and take photo of your suit lah, not take your pre-wed... :mad:

Mai!!! Anyway my suit is in bkk. Wont be bringing it back anytime soon at all.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.