Anyone have thai GF/WIFE but cant speak thai ?

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wont la. Thailand so big. confirm can find things to go. Like going on road-trip over the weekend travel from provinces to provinces

yeah wont sian one. my friend she transfer over to bkk getting slightly higher then her current pay and lives inside the hotel with free room service. every weekend see her travel out of bkk with the bf. where got sian/

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah and I would say just by Bangkok alone, I don't think its even easy to say one have been to all the places there. Can slowly explore finish Bangkok then slowly venture out to other provinces.

fightin

Reaction score
Bro, cannot say the work culture, its their living standard is low, that's why I would say that the pay they are getting should be able to sustain them. But for us if we were to work there, we will have to think of the rent and how much to give to our parents in SG ma.
no la, work culture as in the speed of work, getting things done, solved etc. relating to work not money.. :)

fightin

Reaction score
Wont la. Thailand so big. confirm can find things to go. Like going on road-trip over the weekend travel from provinces to provinces
provided you drive la.. if every time take minivan also sian.. don't know will die on the road or not.. haha

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
provided you drive la.. if every time take minivan also sian.. don't know will die on the road or not.. haha

Thailand to learn driving about a week to a week plus only. About 4000 baht or lesser. Confirm will learn haha

theking_smen

Reaction score
Thailand to learn driving about a week to a week plus only. About 4000 baht or lesser. Confirm will learn haha

they are not so strict there, and its easier to pass if you take a package with the driving school there... its a bit more expensive then going as a individual...

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they are not so strict there, and its easier to pass if you take a package with the driving school there... its a bit more expensive then going as a individual...

I think it do depends also. Because my gf took her test and lesson everything settle within less than 2 week. paid about 3000baht

fightin

Reaction score
I think it do depends also. Because my gf took her test and lesson everything settle within less than 2 week. paid about 3000baht

Ya.. Dont need go school.. If have car.. Self practise. The test itself only have 3 stages.

For the theory. Go google for the exam questions and you will pass. Haha

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya.. Dont need go school.. If have car.. Self practise. The test itself only have 3 stages.

For the theory. Go google for the exam questions and you will pass. Haha

So much different from SG lol. But SG is international license ah. What you pay is what you get

fightin

Reaction score
Yeah just take BTT and FTT should be ok liao right ?

But i read from the web is that you need to provide proof on why you get the license outside of sg. Like a work permit and passport showing you are outside of sg for 1 year

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But i read from the web is that you need to provide proof on why you get the license outside of sg. Like a work permit and passport showing you are outside of sg for 1 year

Singapore ah Singapore everything also want to check. Your life what you do they also must know.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, thailand don't have a min stay before you can enroll to learn ah?

I think Aus like have to stay 6mths or a year before you can do so or something.
But converting back to SG license also not as easy as last time liao, think now more difficult.

If you want to do this way, then check probably first. Wait lagi troublesome then you waste time waste money. Just take from SG loh, then easy. Ownself learn at Thailand, then come back SG to take exam. Take private, then can book TP from lesson 1 liao.

Like that the cost also not so much if you pass first time.

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, thailand don't have a min stay before you can enroll to learn ah?

I think Aus like have to stay 6mths or a year before you can do so or something.
But converting back to SG license also not as easy as last time liao, think now more difficult.

If you want to do this way, then check probably first. Wait lagi troublesome then you waste time waste money. Just take from SG loh, then easy. Ownself learn at Thailand, then come back SG to take exam. Take private, then can book TP from lesson 1 liao.

Like that the cost also not so much if you pass first time.

Wa. you like that say its just so much more cheaper than doing the full course in sg sia. Take Thai license then convert LOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.