bangkok hotel reviews

Synchroniza

Reaction score
Stayed at pathumwan princess before back in 2019. Nice clean hotel conveniently located above MBK. Would stay again. The buffet breakfast also quite tasty. Thinking of going again next year but prices so ex

kakapone

Reaction score
Thinking to stay in airbnb for upcoming trip. anyone has bad experience with airbnb in bkk?
Reason for choosing airbnb cos i need 1 double & 1 single bed for 3pax..limited room with 3pax in most hotels.. even have also around $120 up.. whereas airbnb less than $80, some even $50/$60.. I know most people will stay hotel cos its affordable, but anyone tried airbnb so far?
Hi.. sorry to dig this old post... Is AirBnb legal in Thailand? .. i never been to BKK before... and plan to go with family (2 adult + 1 teenager)... so thinking of getting AirBnb....

Belial

Reaction score
Hi.. sorry to dig this old post... Is AirBnb legal in Thailand? .. i never been to BKK before... and plan to go with family (2 adult + 1 teenager)... so thinking of getting AirBnb....
it's illegal but so far not much enforcement is done. had been using airbnb whenever i travel there with family for the past 6 years without any issue from the authority.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thailand and Malaysia both did not legalise Airbnb. So considered illegal.
I still book and stay in airbnb, since no authority checking it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.