Bangkok Trip - Part 1

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
last dec stayed at on nut area ... take bts to siam paragon kinda far, 10 stops ... however hotel is just 1 min walk from big c supermarket ...
next time would have to reconsider if the hotel is beyond phrom phrong station ...

For me on nut is not consider far at all. Should stay around Bangna... Good area for real

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean as long as along sukumvit and have BTS you okay??? BTS Bearing station have one hotel not bad you can check it out

Ideally will be shorter travelling time to the shopping areas (Siam Paragon, MBK, CentralWorld etc), Chatuchak Weekend Market or sightseeing places.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ideally will be shorter travelling time to the shopping areas (Siam Paragon, MBK, CentralWorld etc), Chatuchak Weekend Market or sightseeing places.

If you interested in the above shopping area, can look for hotel near BTS National Stadium station or Siam Square or Chit Lom station or Rachathewi Station.

Chatuchak is very north, more for a trip than staying a night. Unless you like to spend more time on this area.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently there is promo for accor hotels ... 40% discount on hotels
ibis siam about 57+ , mercure siam 70+ quite a good promo

alternatively you can consider staying novotel siam square, just opposite siam paragon mall ... usually is about $100+ per nite for two ...

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u like modern shopping malls, stay around siam, chitlom. for more laidback shopping area, stay mochit. additional advantage of mochit is you will be able to access bts or mrt directly

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you interested in the above shopping area, can look for hotel near BTS National Stadium station or Siam Square or Chit Lom station or Rachathewi Station.

Chatuchak is very north, more for a trip than staying a night. Unless you like to spend more time on this area.

I doubt I will be staying near Chatuchak since I plan to go there for one day only.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt I will be staying near Chatuchak since I plan to go there for one day only.

If u more to shopping person, here are some of the few malls:
platinum mall,pantip plaza, centralworld , big c, gaysorn plaza, amarin plaza.
Siam paragon, siam center, siam square, siam discovery center, mbk
central plaza 9, big c extra, tesco @ fortune tower, robinsons, jj mall
emporium, em quarter

Others: Asiatique , iconsiam

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u more to shopping person, here are some of the few malls:
platinum mall,pantip plaza, centralworld , big c, gaysorn plaza, amarin plaza.
Siam paragon, siam center, siam square, siam discovery center, mbk
central plaza 9, big c extra, tesco @ fortune tower, robinsons, jj mall
emporium, em quarter

Others: Asiatique , iconsiam

Thanks. Most likely, I will just walk around the malls near Siam BTS station.

Any sightseeing place recommended to visit?

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score

To be honest If you only have one day to spare I would suggest you do sightseeing rather then stay near the mall at Siam or what. I would suggest you stay at near the Riverside. Most sightseeing attraction is nearby. But of course will be more costly. Depending on what time do you land at Bangkok too

Last edited:

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i stay at this "Ratchada Point Hotel " during my recent trip to bangkok , it a stone throw away from sutthisan mrt , with a market near the mrt & too a few mrt stop away from Chatuchak Weekend market and the culture centre.

cheap hotel too.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
i stay at this "Ratchada Point Hotel " during my recent trip to bangkok , it a stone throw away from sutthisan mrt , with a market near the mrt & too a few mrt stop away from Chatuchak Weekend market and the culture centre.

cheap hotel too.

Suttisan hua mak many prc group de 🀘

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if u not into temple . try visit Asiatique , iconsiam it a free river shuttle boat.

The easiest and fastest way to get there is via boat. Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin and jump on the free shuttle at the end of the pier. It only takes 10 minutes, and the boat runs until 11pm.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.