Budget flight from Suvarnabhumi

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then much cheaper but usually those home town area their Ang Bao like 200 - 500 baht.

Ya no choice. I don't intend to make any profit from the wedding haha. just at least can cover back 50% can liao. :s13::s13::s13:

theking_smen

Reaction score
Ya no choice. I don't intend to make any profit from the wedding haha. just at least can cover back 50% can liao. :s13::s13::s13:

these kind of things cannot put too much expectations on profits... but I quite heng... can get back about 80% for my wedding lunch...

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
these kind of things cannot put too much expectations on profits... but I quite heng... can get back about 80% for my wedding lunch...

80& quite good enough liao le. But did you invite any friends over from Singapore to attend ?

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask you all ah. Got anywhere nice to propose or not ? Like provinces ?

theking_smen

Reaction score
your est is quite cheap too. about 10k plus plus. because I wanna plan for mine soon. and don't know where and how to start

can start saving up first for your wedding fund... mine was quite last minute... about 6 or 7 months before then we start to plan... but heng my gf have almost everything she wants in her head liao... so it was only the sourcing and choosing of things that took some time...

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But how you come out with the cash so last min? And auspicious date etc?

can start saving up first for your wedding fund... mine was quite last minute... about 6 or 7 months before then we start to plan... but heng my gf have almost everything she wants in her head liao... so it was only the sourcing and choosing of things that took some time...

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah. I am saving up liao haha. not easy ah. just save as much as possible first then next year can start to do the planning.

theking_smen

Reaction score
But how you come out with the cash so last min? And auspicious date etc?

At that point of time I have some savings.... then with monthly salary up to the wedding... everything was enough... but my mum did check if our eight characters with okay for the date we choose...

theking_smen

Reaction score
Oh ya... Dun forget to prepare your sinsod $$$... I had to borrow from my bros... Then return them after the wedding...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.