Chocolate Ville

Van Den

Reaction score
Would like to know what is the best timing to visit Chocolate Ville? Is it hard to get a cab back to hotel from there? Kindly do share with me how much is the cab fare going to be like.

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would like to know what is the best timing to visit Chocolate Ville? Is it hard to get a cab back to hotel from there? Kindly do share with me how much is the cab fare going to be like.

read that it is best to arrive after 4-5pm if u wanna take photo. It is also recommended to make reservation first before arriving.

read that many taxi drivers do not know how to go there, it is best to take BTS to the station nearest to Chocolate Ville n then take a cab from there

arsira

Reaction score
Take bts to mo chit station via transfer taxi. Best to travel during weekdays less crowd.no reservation for dinning table during weekdays.but the place is quite out of town.so make sure you have the thai name or map to show the driver.

tanjhj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just came back from chocolate ville, if u are going on fri or sat eve, i suggest u email them for reservation else you may not have good seats near the pond.

just take cab there by taxi, my taxi fare was just 200 baht with meter from terminal 21 to chocolate ville. with some jam at sukumvit area.

also there are cabs from the chocolate ville back to city, the reception will help u call cab foc and based on meter. my trip back was just 200 bht to bangkok city hotel.

food wise, i found them so so, their pork knuckle is tough and overcooked, avoid, ribs are okay. basically average western food, i will suggest thai food instead.

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just back from bkk, quite disappointed to go there. Location is far, abt 1 hr from bkk city. My group chose to take cab from CTC n many taxi drivers dun know the place, most of them only know the place in thai, not english. fortunately, found a taxi after asking abt 5 of them n charges us 400 baht. we thought it was reasonable but then realised it could cost around 250 baht if go by meter.

The food was so so only, tried the fried chicken, morning glory vege, tom yum soup n girlled sotong. Weather was hot but was glad that we chose a seat just beside the fan. Too many houseflies there, was not enjoying our food so much.

aztarc

Reaction score
Remember to bring mosquito repellent. The mozzies there are Navy Seal trained!

snowieee

Reaction score
Just back from bkk, quite disappointed to go there. Location is far, abt 1 hr from bkk city. My group chose to take cab from CTC n many taxi drivers dun know the place, most of them only know the place in thai, not english. fortunately, found a taxi after asking abt 5 of them n charges us 400 baht. we thought it was reasonable but then realised it could cost around 250 baht if go by meter.

The food was so so only, tried the fried chicken, morning glory vege, tom yum soup n girlled sotong. Weather was hot but was glad that we chose a seat just beside the fan. Too many houseflies there, was not enjoying our food so much.

Thanks for sharing the information. Yeah I heard its quite far indeed, about an hour. I was planning to visit but learnt that is far and nothing much, food lousy, so decided to change my plan.

I went this place for drinks, food and liveband, Am in bar located at somewhere near Rama 4.

:: Springbkk bar amin_restaurant Dining ::

If by car, is about 30-40 mins. Quite a nice place to visit, price reasonable but they have alot of young gals to serve you. But please aware that they charge the ice 160B, we didn't know that. If i know the ice is chargeable, I would have rejected.

Cheers

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the information. Yeah I heard its quite far indeed, about an hour. I was planning to visit but learnt that is far and nothing much, food lousy, so decided to change my plan.

I went this place for drinks, food and liveband, Am in bar located at somewhere near Rama 4.

:: Springbkk bar amin_restaurant Dining ::

If by car, is about 30-40 mins. Quite a nice place to visit, price reasonable but they have alot of young gals to serve you. But please aware that they charge the ice 160B, we didn't know that. If i know the ice is chargeable, I would have rejected.

Cheers

chocolate ville also needs to pay for ice but forgot how much

snowieee

Reaction score
chocolate ville also needs to pay for ice but forgot how much

Oh.. yeah strange hor... wonder how come ice need to be paid.. My thai friend also shocked!! ha ha ha...

I remembered is 160 baht as the receipt is all in Thai words, not able to read but my friend told me is 160 baht. That is around S$6, expensive!!!

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. Went to your blog to read. I was still hesitating to go but see your rating for the food 2.5, i sian liao... maybe just skip.. too far, even thou we have car to go there

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. Went to your blog to read. I was still hesitating to go but see your rating for the food 2.5, i sian liao... maybe just skip.. too far, even thou we have car to go there

There i think take photo nia. Food too x le

thetwoofhearts

Reaction score
Great for couples to take pictures! Great for photoshooting as well. I went there and saw a group of graduating students took photoshoot with their gown. Pretty nice view but ya, went there once is enough haha.

marzsomeone

Reaction score
Are we able to take photo before the opening? Just drop by with family to take photo, not those wedding shoot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.