how to get to yaowarat road ?

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must queue meh? I normally just tell the staff what I want he bring to me. Maybe because i go before peak

You VIP. I always go there see got queue then no seats I change place to eat liao :s13::s13::s13: Lazy to wait even though I know the food its nice

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
You VIP. I always go there see got queue then no seats I change place to eat liao :s13::s13::s13: Lazy to wait even though I know the food its nice

Normally I go around 5pm got a lot seats at the back. Even if no seat just stand and eat lor not like you will be there for long. The curry really not bad but abit costly maybe because of their ingredients.

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally I go around 5pm got a lot seats at the back. Even if no seat just stand and eat lor not like you will be there for long. The curry really not bad but abit costly maybe because of their ingredients.

I just remember they don't have table also sia. haha. but next time I will want to try it.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
curry really shiok huh? whats the name of this stall?

The stall name is Jek Pui Curry or ข้าวแกงเจ๊กปุ้ย (เจ้เฉี๋ย). I cant say is the best but good enough for me to have two plate maybe the portion too little :zotto:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
easiest way is to take MRT to hualamphong station and walk a short distance.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

WWH123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
taking boat must prepare to alight fast. boat virtually not stopping at all.

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
taking boat must prepare to alight fast. boat virtually not stopping at all.

They will only stop at the first and last station. the rest of the station they will just drive pass slowly so have to alight or get in fast.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
The boat stops alright. A deckhand throws the mooring rope to the jetty to secure the boat before passengers are allowed off and then on. It is very interesting to watch.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
One thing is take boat you need to know which pier to alight because you cant hear the guide talk unless you are in the front. For chinatown, you need to alight at N5.

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The boat stops alright. A deckhand throws the mooring rope to the jetty to secure the boat before passengers are allowed off and then on. It is very interesting to watch.

Interesting and yet dangerous, They will run very fast to secure the rope then a few sec later they will take it out then run and hop back to the boat.

One thing is take boat you need to know which pier to alight because you cant hear the guide talk unless you are in the front. For chinatown, you need to alight at N5.

If I am not wrong at every station there is a station name there and the guide will shout the station name also, so its quite hard to miss your stop.

Beno777

Reaction score
Personally I don't find it dangerous at all leh. Just have to wait till the boat tied and stable then just disembark. For those not familiar or going with elderly and kids, can consider paying a bit more to take the blue flag tourist boat. This one less ppl, mostly got seat and allowed longer time disembarkment.

I think some of you here had mistaken and mixed up this chao phaya express boat and the khlong Saen Saep express boat, the later being the boat plying the smelly long kang between pratunam to panfar leelard, this one is the real dangerous one but at the same time cheap and fast and very fun :s13:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I don't find it dangerous at all leh. Just have to wait till the boat tied and stable then just disembark. For those not familiar or going with elderly and kids, can consider paying a bit more to take the blue flag tourist boat. This one less ppl, mostly got seat and allowed longer time disembarkment.

I think some of you here had mistaken and mixed up this chao phaya express boat and the khlong Saen Saep express boat, the later being the boat plying the smelly long kang between pratunam to panfar leelard, this one is the real dangerous one but at the same time cheap and fast and very fun :s13:

Yea, once saw a video of taking boat and alighting boat at pratunam, damn scary. Really no stop, just slow down only, rope also no throw out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.