how to get to yaowarat road ?

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
easiest way is to take MRT to hualamphong station and walk a short distance.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
The distance is not short hokay
There is one bas there but I forgot the bus lumber
The bas journey aga also 15-20 mins.

Beno777

Reaction score
The distance is not short hokay
There is one bas there but I forgot the bus lumber
The bas journey aga also 15-20 mins.
Distance walkable, jus that the few junction crossings need be alert as they dun really give way to pedestrian.
I kena once before walking late at night and took a wrong turn ended up on a row of shops selling coffins LOL

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Actually I also dun know :o
I followed Thai fren took bas after donating 200 Baht coffin money at the Hua lampong temple.
Then we went to take bas and alighted at .............Pahurat the flower mkt that side. :s13:
Then walked back to yaowarat

beanstalk6

Reaction score
It is a pleasant walk to me. Chinese temples, funeral parlours, associations and schools along the route. There is some shelter along the shophouses. You can take a break by having some birds' nest. I used to visit 錦隆魚翅酒家 Kitchen Kam-Lung on the route from Hualumphong.

Alibeckham

Reaction score
Any maps recommended routes to take for chinatown tour? Any nicr restaurants to recommend? Thanks in advance!

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is a pleasant walk to me. Chinese temples, funeral parlours, associations and schools along the route. There is some shelter along the shophouses. You can take a break by having some birds' nest. I used to visit 錦隆魚翅酒家 Kitchen Kam-Lung on the route from Hualumphong.

this sharksfin restaurant .... Solo go will break piggy bank boh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.