HUA HIN

convictionn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bros, which hotel and how many days u guys recommend if for a family of 4 ? 2 adults 2 kids age 8&12.. thanks.

Can't give you recommendations but can tell you where not to stay... Dusit Thani Hua Hin :look:

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
I have stayed in intercon. twin are 2 double beds fit nicely for your family. if you want can drop me a pm i can send you pic of the room.

up coming trip will be staying at CAE Villa for 1 night then to so sofitel hua hin for 2 nights.

Can't give you recommendations but can tell you where not to stay... Dusit Thani Hua Hin :look:

Many thanks guys, I did some research yesterday, apparently due to 1 of my child is 12, is very hard to find 1 room.. most of them quote me suites.. :(:(

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from what i know,

king got a summer home there.

the beach...... u go there see then you know la

stayed at dusit tani before...
stay 3 nights, (out of which 2 nights fever)

one small night market..... (that's where i got the fever from i think)
after day 1 dinner, i walked out of the seafood restaurant, i suddenly became dizzy..... then i told my son....i am very very tired.....

then go back hotel, fever liao.....
then nuah for day 2 and 3

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
from what i know,

king got a summer home there.

the beach...... u go there see then you know la

stayed at dusit tani before...
stay 3 nights, (out of which 2 nights fever)

one small night market..... (that's where i got the fever from i think)
after day 1 dinner, i walked out of the seafood restaurant, i suddenly became dizzy..... then i told my son....i am very very tired.....

then go back hotel, fever liao.....
then nuah for day 2 and 3

wah.. slight food poisoning ??

travellover

Reaction score

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many thanks guys, I did some research yesterday, apparently due to 1 of my child is 12, is very hard to find 1 room.. most of them quote me suites.. :(:(

teach you. book intercon 1 room twin. don't put child unless you booking room with breakfast.

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
awesome! :D:D

its quiet there.. quite cosy though...

i went to the website recently, price seems to have increased drastically:(:(

now waiting for my son passport to be renewed before I start purchasing air tix and cfm hotel reservations.. :D:D

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now waiting for my son passport to be renewed before I start purchasing air tix and cfm hotel reservations.. :D:D

hokay:D

btw, bro, u can use shopback to purchase hotel and ticket, u got rebates back:s12::s12:

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
hokay:D

btw, bro, u can use shopback to purchase hotel and ticket, u got rebates back:s12::s12:

Thanks bro ! hopefully no changes in the planning.. once air tix booked den is time for hotel search liao..

many thanks to all the bros here for recommendation !

3 days hua hin and 3 days BKK !.. hopefully no changes ! :D:D

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro ! hopefully no changes in the planning.. once air tix booked den is time for hotel search liao..

many thanks to all the bros here for recommendation !

3 days hua hin and 3 days BKK !.. hopefully no changes ! :D:D
Good choice bro. To stop by bkk for couple of days. What's what I did. But just to share. The taxi there very expensive. They don't go by meter. Min charge like 150 baht even though near

Try to take the hotel shuttle bus or use grab taxi.

Sent from simi taiji using GAGT

Kevin10

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Any review for Amari Hua Hin ?? I found this hotel which really suits me..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.