Recommendations for hotel stay in Bkk

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh tiagong tis one hv buffet one de wor....and minibar foc de....sibeh shiok lor....i go the official website n see...is like waaaaaa...sibeh luxury.....ok mabbe i consider...but oso must hve gd show 2 see lar...avengers will be worthwhile coz 3hrs....watch 1.45hr show wasted liao

Ya. Check out turtle post can see liao.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ehhhh. Now the I know going with wife ma. :s13: But btw that side got things to shop one or not ?

Of cos not as good as bkk, but still ok for 2d1n. Only problem is transportation, taxi more ex, grab got red zone so if can hire driver better.

Jerineng

Reaction score
Of cos not as good as bkk, but still ok for 2d1n. Only problem is transportation, taxi more ex, grab got red zone so if can hire driver better.

definitely driver lar for batam....taxi cmi de....grab got mani red zone....especially hotel lor....driver there not too expensive de and comfy too...but correct...only gd for 2d1n....nothing to do there the shopping like abit hmmmmmm.....

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rain ah now at lounge waiting for movie to start.

MaQlfsO.jpg

JAPDestiny

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Any recommendation for Apartment or hotel with connecting rooms for 4 pax?
We hv booked a 2 bedroom apartment at Evergreen Place ( $640 for 3 nights) but read reviews its a bit old and going thru reno.

Apartment with 2 double bed is out as 1 of the traveler cannot share and needs a single bed by herself =:p, we would at least need 2 bathrooms:s13:

Pls point me to one if you hv, budget preferably less than $800 for 3 nights
We are all gals btw, thk you!!!

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stayed in Airbnb with 2 rooms and 2 baths. 2nd from two single beds.

$130 a night. Google for Grandview ploen chit.

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Any recommendation for Apartment or hotel with connecting rooms for 4 pax?
We hv booked a 2 bedroom apartment at Evergreen Place ( $640 for 3 nights) but read reviews its a bit old and going thru reno.

Apartment with 2 double bed is out as 1 of the traveler cannot share and needs a single bed by herself =:p, we would at least need 2 bathrooms:s13:

Pls point me to one if you hv, budget preferably less than $800 for 3 nights
We are all gals btw, thk you!!!

$800 is a lot liao. Probably can go to hotel website like agoda to look it up. You can filter what you want in that website too.

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know why liao. I go to google and seach Bangkok hotel with connecting room. Then first link is agoda. Then from there you can find already. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.