Where exactly is Hua Mum nite mkt?

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anybuttie been? turtle? dede, you been?
I know take cab from lad phrao stn. Aga how much ish the cab fare?

Btw, ish this nite mkt better than talat rod fai or lousier or same same?
Worth going at all anot?

Last edited:

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Worth going at all anot?

Benn there before. nothing much. I would suggest you make a trip down to rot fai srinakarin. its a much bigger and better place. things there is a lot more cheaper.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never been before sorry. Ladprao station you staying there?

Worth going at all anot?

Chemistry81

Reaction score

Worth going at all anot?

Talat Huamum more on food and howling "ladyboys", more shopping at rod fai and more convenient due to approximation to MRT.
Taking the cab from Ladphrao MRT is not a good idea in the evening, lack of cabs there.
Perhaps better will be from Ratchadaphisek MRT then turn right on ladphrao road towards Huamum. Better to get a Grab if by Ladphrao MRT. remember to indicate which exit.
The whole ladphrao road will be quite packed during peak hours. no avoiding that.

By Grab (off peak) is 160THB.
Normal Taxi around 100 to 120THB depending on traffic.

Last edited:

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ask you ar
According to this page: https://meowsyy.com/2016/03/03/bangkok-2016-talad-rod-fai-3/
There are 3 talat rod fai mkts??

I tot talat rod fai is near national monument there??

And then thia blog page says hua mum and rod fai are near to each other???
The rod fai you're referring to is ratchada?

Talat Huamum more on food and howling "ladyboys", more shopping at rod fai and more convenient due to approximation to MRT.
Taking the cab from Ladphrao MRT is not a good idea in the evening, lack of cabs there.
Perhaps better will be from Ratchadaphisek MRT then turn right on ladphrao road towards Huamum. Better to get a Grab if by Ladphrao MRT. remember to indicate which exit.
The whole ladphrao road will be quite packed during peak hours. no avoiding that.

By Grab (off peak) is 160THB.
Normal Taxi around 100 to 120THB depending on traffic.

Chemistry81

Reaction score
Ask you ar
According to this page: https://meowsyy.com/2016/03/03/bangkok-2016-talad-rod-fai-3/
There are 3 talat rod fai mkts??

I tot talat rod fai is near national monument there??

And then thia blog page says hua mum and rod fai are near to each other???
The rod fai you're referring to is ratchada?

The talat rod fai I was referring to is behind the Esplanade shopping mall at Thailand Culture Centre MRT station.
There is the rod fai train night market renamed Sinakarin night market.
The third one might be mis-named, might be the nawamin-kaset night market which I don't think is there anymore.

There is another night market nearby, liab duan night market which has more shopping and not so touristy. More Thai words :) but walkable and can point to pictures =D

Last edited:

Beno777

Reaction score
Srinakarin is good but the size had reduced by almost half. Maybe too many new night markets :D

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Srinakarin is good but the size had reduced by almost half. Maybe too many new night markets :D

Its still damn big compared to the other night market. Plus there is still those antiques shop plus retro cars behind. I think smelly smelly at least to finish walking the night market will take about 2hrs plus 3hrs.

Beno777

Reaction score
Its still damn big compared to the other night market. Plus there is still those antiques shop plus retro cars behind. I think smelly smelly at least to finish walking the night market will take about 2hrs plus 3hrs.

Old warehouse that area used to have carboots sales and alot antique sales, now merely car parking lots. Wonder where all these vendors go

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Old warehouse that area used to have carboots sales and alot antique sales, now merely car parking lots. Wonder where all these vendors go

Yeah not sure too, but they still do sell a lot of antiques things. Its the night market worth going, things are a lot cheaper than other markets and way way bigger. I went there last feb and saw F&F cars over there too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.