【14-Oct-2021】✚ 2932 New Cases. 15 Death (9 unvaxxed, 1 partially vaxxed, 5 vaxxed)

Comage

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol 23 and 34 with multiple underlying conditions...what are the odds...who knows what they consider as a condition now...maybe overweight also considered as 1
Odds? 1 or 2 in 5.4million... I say this is not surprising at all.

In statistics, there will always be outliers in the data points.

Nothing strange nor surprising about it.

NightGhost

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VAR mah.
you really think numbers given are accurate in the first place?
Not saying 100% accurate but atleast 80% accuracy. If those figure gap that big is hard to convince people to use the case number as a benchmark of current situation where they will miss judge of wat really happening that will cause more dead

BlackWing1977

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
13932c0a46bffa618938a799513e6eb4.jpg

:sick:

CHI_CHI

Reaction score
They include a 23 year-old individual who had been partially vaccinated against Covid-19, and a 34 year-old individual who had been unvaccinated.
Both had multiple underlying medical conditions.

So young people can't get ill ah.
Underlying conditions. Their immunity was already compromised. They should disclose more details for these two cases.

Who said young people can't get ill. They can, but if they are young and healthy, they should recover.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Odds? 1 or 2 in 5.4million... I say this is not surprising at all.

In statistics, there will always be outliers in the data points.

Nothing strange nor surprising about it.
Not really outlier as they got multiple underlying conditions.

So two factors r in high risk. Age n underlying conditions

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am grateful the unvaxxed like me are banned from dining in. The vaxxed will become the silent super-spreaders...spreading to others who are vaxxed. ( Going for Sinopharm soon...for business travel reasons)

Buy and take away is good. Less exposure, less risk. Also, I do not join the queue. Cannot be choosy. Buy quick, leave.

No evidence of a virus. No proof from even USA, UK, etc. Possibly virions, exosomes, XMRV. Experts do not know. All guessing. But the disease is real, the deaths are real.

No need to stay indoors...plenty of outdoor activities but stay away from others. I find it ridiculous that people wear masks when no one else is even nearer than 30 M from them...out in the open.

You need millions of the "virus" to enter your nostrils, to defeat your natural immune system. For the vaxxed, their natural system is now suppressed by the antibodies (the spike proteins) and hence they think they have more protection but the vaccines are not effective against the Delta variant.

Many more deaths are coming for Spore. The ICU numbers are increasing despite rising deaths i.e. more are entering the ICU....vaxxed, unvaxxed, young or old.
Damn u sound like Nostradamus

metabo

Reaction score
An lah. Maybe they will announce new VTL for some new countries and people will start to praise them again for the good job done.

My colleague was quite worried about the covid situation last week but now keep praising mtf after they announced VTL. She and family going Korea during dec school holidays.

xtemujin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already 84% vaccinated and mandatory use of face mask but no downtrend of infection.

KPO_SAHM

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro/sis

There is NO quarantine order now. Ditched. Is all self management, self responsibility nowadays.
Discipline of the people.

So there is also no linked but already isolated cases nowadays (last time got). Now is Zero.

Check covidsitrep, under SHN and QO.
And Number of cases, under community.
No more.........

ART is not 100% accurate cause one of my closed friend hubby kanna covid as there were spread of cases in their co. He was told to do ART tests and could rtn to work if negative. 4 days of delayed and ended in SGH with blood and lungs infection! Funniest part was recieved sms from changi facility centre stated that they were going to charge him under infectious act cause they " could not find " him in the centre. Really screw up , in the first place he had not been to changi and was admitted to SGH all the while!!!

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it still the delta variant plaguing us?
Had the virus mutated ?
Or have other variants like the MU version entered our shores?

whuttt

Master Member
Reaction score
ART is not even accurate. 3 of my friends who kena all ART -ve. Actually want us to self test shd have given us better quality ART kits, like those that can only be used by professional that kind. Cheap (cost price $6) and good.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah 23 and 34 year old mati liao close to my age leh

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ham Kar Chan and middle finger to Scrabby Ong and Lawlan Wong

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Two important things to note:

1. Vaccine also can kill the young, not only the elderly.
If vaccine can't prevent death, then it prevent what?

2. Don't be surprised we may have vaxed ns man or vaxed student dies.
More Vaxed deaths than unvaxed death also.
vaccine make money for big pharma companies

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.