【14-Oct-2021】✚ 2932 New Cases. 15 Death (9 unvaxxed, 1 partially vaxxed, 5 vaxxed)

disastrous

Reaction score
If both young people that died got underlying conditions, why give the idea they die as they dont want to take vaccination?

They cannot take vaccination cos of the underlying conditions in the first place. Dont try to paint a picture everything is caused by the unvaccinated.

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If people are stupid enough to believe unvax is the 1 spreading, those vaxxed won't spread.
+ they are safe from dying from the virus... is not hard for them to believe that is actually case dropping.
The world is at peace thanks to PAP. ^^

I don't know why some people think vaccinated = magical force field around you that repels the virus from even landing on your clothes

Its got to be govt's previous narrative that vaccination is the solution to covid. Poor/half fug education on critical issues has always been pap's modus operandi to prevent people from getting too informed (which WILL result in them losing votes due to people opening their eyes and see what lousy calibre we have in the current leaders)

Ev0d3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If both young people that died got underlying conditions, why give the idea they die as they dont want to take vaccination?

They cannot take vaccination cos of the underlying conditions in the first place. Dont try to paint a picture everything is caused by the unvaccinated.

Those hardcore provaxxers dont even care. if you kena adverse side effects you are on your own.

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't they said on ST that the Covid pills from Ridgeback Biotherapeutics LP is coming here to SG this month?

So where is it now?

Wizard88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is we are still have problems handling an pandemic, die die wanna promote "endemic" and failed, mixed signal policies that create confusion and complacency !

World highest paid gang. Wow

swageat

Banned
Reaction score
15 DEATHS.
Youngest is 23.

So, using previous pre-data-massaging days info to calculate,

3.5k cases = 10 deaths
10 deaths = 3.5k cases

15 deaths = ~5,250 infected today

That 23 years old partially vaccinated had underlying condition

Errr..... Teenager or even children death is possible

tJ3333

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know why some people think vaccinated = magical force field around you that repels the virus from even landing on your clothes

Its got to be govt's previous narrative that vaccination is the solution to covid. Poor/half fug education on critical issues has always been pap's modus operandi to prevent people from getting too informed (which WILL result in them losing votes due to people opening their eyes and see what lousy calibre we have in the current leaders)
i think you misunderstood.

Vaccine confers immortality, according to the pro vaxxers, terms and conditions apply though.

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Suggest PAP engages consultants and real experts from TW, HK or China to get advice on what SG should do now.

AAAbattery

Reaction score
a8316550f2f1026027c106b9c81d0d1f.png
What he means is u all going to die.

There is a saying when you are going to die you will see a tunnel with light at the end.

He is actually foreseeing alot more deaths.

NewEconomy26

Reaction score
Everyday ard 150 kids ( below 12 yrs ), tio toto,

So one month up, i tink 4,000 kids alrdy,

Very worried. Sinkie kids buay “yeong” one,
U go out see, all scrawny and skinny,
Parents all working, evyday jus fed and dumped wif chap cai png...

How to fight virus...

I fear the worst...

jimboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Everyday ard 150 kids ( below 12 yrs ), tio toto,

So one month up, i tink 4,000 kids alrdy,

Very worried. Sinkie kids buay “yeong” one,
U go out see, all scrawny and skinny,
Parents all working, evyday jus fed and dumped wif chap cai png...

How to fight virus...

I fear the worst...

On the contrary, I see a lot of bui kia nowadays...

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mortality, ICU and oxygen cases not dropping at all.

Jialat liao, can continue WFH and 2 pax dining for another mth liao

ShionX

Reaction score
i think you misunderstood.

Vaccine confers immortality, according to the pro vaxxers, terms and conditions apply though.

TIAGONG THE AMDK ALL GATHER AND BREW THE VACCINE AND KEPT IT FOR 18 YEARS LIKE WHISKEY AND ON AND OFF AMDK WILL GO THERE DO PRAYER AND DUMP HOLY WATER INTO THE VACCINE

THATS WHY THIS VACCINE NOW IS ACTUALLY WHAT WE ALWAYS KNEW, THE HOLY ELIXIR

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.