[14 Sept 2021] 837 New Cases

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
attention to all heng dai(brothers),

pls kindly cut your hair in advance..in case something happen, you know i know, we know

Libbis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those that goes dine in and infected. They must feel very not worth it.

The situation is out of control at 800 cases. Confidence is undermined. Now even dine in open, ppl will not go liao.

So achievef, no need to force shutdown biz, biz ownself cope. No need to pay them compensation

GoneNuts

Master Member
Reaction score
Soon sinkie will be numb to these nos. As long as there is no lock down and doesn't affect them.

MTF is just prepping us for endemic...

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thot they increased from 1000 to something like 1300?
obviously no need to scare even if reach 1000…
We can reach 1300 icu? Good to know.

but feels like once hit 10 they start pruning and ppl start dying liao

David Lai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We can reach 1300 icu? Good to know.

but feels like once hit 10 they start pruning and ppl start dying liao
yup thats true.
since last year, i always use the figures in icu to guess the additional fatality count…

NightGhost

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mai kia no one die yet. Now all ask to stay home quarantine but it will still spread because the way they do job cmi one. Like my friend family kid kena home quarantine but they tenant n another houae member was not. I was thinking stay at same house but can partially no need to home quarantine.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mai kia no one die yet. Now all ask to stay home quarantine but it will still spread because the way they do job cmi one. Like my friend family kid kena home quarantine but they tenant n another houae member was not. I was thinking stay at same house but can partially no need to home quarantine.
Only the infected needs to be quarantined.

ODACHEK

Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.