[14 Sept 2021] 837 New Cases

samich

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To MTF is a failure . They knew unlink case will explode and give all sort of nonsense not to disclose it anymore.

zwHrebmeM

Master Member
Reaction score
Mai kia no one die yet. Now all ask to stay home quarantine but it will still spread because the way they do job cmi one. Like my friend family kid kena home quarantine but they tenant n another houae member was not. I was thinking stay at same house but can partially no need to home quarantine.

Only the infected needs to be quarantined.

Now those tested positive, by default put on Home Recovery (conditions attached), and need to self-register household close contacts (so that they will be issued with eQO).

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlig...rotocols-for-a-more-covid-19-resilient-nation
Please ask your friend's kid to self-register the tenant and others not serve yet as household close contacts. ;)

Now MOH moved to self-service :ROFLMAO:

Mitsui Hisashi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huat ah Jin song! 2000 per day is a reality after today. Covid infected people isolating at home are going to infect their neighbours

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We can reach 1300 icu? Good to know.

but feels like once hit 10 they start pruning and ppl start dying liao

So technically we will never reach 1000/1300 icu cases, an la.

Endemic liao. Carry on pls

furnaces1984

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today we might cross the 1000 psychological mark. Public pressure will be very strong after this and let's see how long the government can stand up to their endemic "strategy".

yaucs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
government has got to give a plan or something to drive these numbers down, it felt so dangerous to be outside when not information on where detection found

Elite5

Reaction score
Transport cases still can cover up meh
They will never admit transport system aided in the rapid spread of Delta. Because there's no solution to it and the only viable way is to stop transportation system altogether, which is impossible if we want to keep economy going

Elite5

Reaction score
government has got to give a plan or something to drive these numbers down, it felt so dangerous to be outside when not information on where detection found

No they have no plan to keep cases down. They already said it on paper and TV that they will only intervene if icu and death cases picks up

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those that goes dine in and infected. They must feel very not worth it.

The situation is out of control at 800 cases. Confidence is undermined. Now even dine in open, ppl will not go liao.

So achievef, no need to force shutdown biz, biz ownself cope. No need to pay them compensation
The thing is u dun even know how u get infected

Could be on bus , could be on mrt , could be the toilet at malls

rtkgamer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i am the government, in order to secure my next election, i will be thinking of how will i reduce the number of new cases to 0? Well, i will just let everyone in SG kena the virus at least once, i.e. 1k new cases each day, 1m+ new cases each year.

Before the next election, the number of new cases will be less than 100 a day because everyone is an old case. Congratulation, we have successfully contain the covid virus!

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please ask your friend's kid to self-register the tenant and others not serve yet as household close contacts. ;)

Now MOH moved to self-service :ROFLMAO:
Yeah last time household close contacts of +ve cases MOH will have helpdesk agents contact and serve QO.

Now self service portal liao..... (y) That shd be more efficient and faster.

zwHrebmeM

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah last time household close contacts of +ve cases MOH will have helpdesk agents contact and serve QO.

Now self service portal liao..... (y) That shd be more efficient and faster.
I just wonder whether the system (both electronic and manual portions) can keep up with the increasing numbers. :unsure:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.