[160TH]AGO:Wastage of $5.39m of public funds at HPB over excess fitness trackers,overpayment at PSD!

Youareme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder who's making money from making/buying all these trackers...
Those who are already tracking steps would have their own Garmin, Fitbit, Polar Apple Watch, Xiaomi, etc. Who's gonna wear 2 of these.

They should make their App compatible with all these wearables.
Those without can get the Xiaomi band, which doesn't cost an arm or leg.

yup
therein lies the pappies industrial complex
self-serving civil serpents come out with jlb projects to benefit tons of cronies, who of course will vote the pappies thus guarantee everlasting power.

cannonmaster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to fight covid and also need to fight internal control weakness... shag~

geekboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sub contractor huat until buay lin chu.

pantss

Reaction score
How they define wastage? No one collect means wasted ah? What if not enough?

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup
therein lies the pappies industrial complex
self-serving civil serpents come out with jlb projects to benefit tons of cronies, who of course will vote the pappies thus guarantee everlasting power.

Why did they even bother to have an independent audit team to uncover this scandal? And even if they did, which ministry body, vendors' or subcons' head would be on the chopping board?

Youareme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why did they even bother to have an independent audit team to uncover this scandal? And even if they did, which ministry body, vendors' or subcons' head would be on the chopping board?

wayang, create more paperwork to justify JLB civil serpents salaries.
this is own-self check own-self.

hmsweethm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You tell me.

i look at this and I instantly know exactly what happened liao. Btw, RC falls under PA. All of RCs billing invoices go to the respective RCs account which falls under PA.

"...at the People's Association, possible irregularities found include signs of falsification of quotations, alteration of hard copy payment supporting details and the creation and backdating of documents...."
Should 1 shot dig out all these people with agenda in the PA association. Then trial for corruption.

ChiongAh

Reaction score
And the claimed fitness trackers that were just kept at home and not used plus poorly managed incentive systems where one can shake the watch to clock 10k steps to claim points for vouchers.

One can only imagine how much money had been spent on these that may not have made us more active afterall.

Ah well, it is kind of expected from our government agencies anyway.

Yqlwow

Reaction score
I think to exchange for the HPB tracker for this round, they require you to bring the spoilt tracker in and many people already thrown away. If they didn't have this requirement more people could have taken up the new tracker.

wadsad

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u go see the HPB thread. all kpkb the band sibei low quality, spoil within 1 year.

then spoilt liao, they dun allow u to exchange 1 for 1.

keep all these stocks to rot.

but nvm, 60% approved and if anything, is AHTC fault.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.