[160TH]AGO:Wastage of $5.39m of public funds at HPB over excess fitness trackers,overpayment at PSD!

BrOwnTeddy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should 1 shot dig out all these people with agenda in the PA association. Then trial for corruption.
U ask me, they should just disband all the RCs.

Town councillors in-charge of municipal projects, all kena write up, background check and audit.

Anyone want to volunteer, report directly to PA. One centralized authority. All must clear interview and background checks. Do annual statutory declaration to check for conflict of interest business.

that means once u are a volunteer or associated with PA, dun care ur business is do what one, ur business and 1st degree relations' businesses all cannot take part.

plus 1st degree relations all cannot be involved with Political Grassroots to prevent conflict of interest.

and that over-inflated grassroots LEADERS title? Please, some don't even truly know what's expected of them. LEADERS?! U will fu*king DIE listening to those bumboatclodheads.

Grassroots Volunteers more like it.

and some volunteer, dun think i dunno what some of them are thinking - PRIMARY 1 PHASE 2B

Medicated Oil

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AGO open the door, now CPIB should come in. No doubt there are a few questionable appointments, the only question is who.
No point.
If you are the auditors of the agency, you know that your findings will not yield any results or actions later.
We will wait and see WHO will be charged.
My guess is NIL.

BrOwnTeddy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 tracker $15 nia, they over ordered
but i find HPB intiative is very good reh, hope they continue the step challenge
Good initiative, yes.

but on-ground implementation, performance matrix tracking and follow up with vendors WHO DO?!

Senna Wales

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point.
If you are the auditors of the agency, you know that your findings will not yield any results or actions later.
We will wait and see WHO will be charged.
My guess is NIL.
I know we won't get full accountability and consequences, but display for the public to see is sufficient.

xeonboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this was in China, a lot of times, the end result is this:

china%2Bexecution.jpg

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I remember some uncles and aunties at void deck with their individual wrist full of HPB fitness bands and shaking non stop to clock mileage in order to earn points for vouchers.
some do until i tot they got fits

Avocadoj

Reaction score
Someone please insert what LHL mentioned about profilerate spending which leads to raising taxes 🤪

destrier

Reaction score
Ponding only lah, not flooding. Maybe should give all involved a huge raise to preserve their dignity while they're at it.

xiao.xin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So how much does each watch cost in the market and why never choose established vendors but all kampalang brand.

Ruoyenne

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprised that they even report such findings. Si beh jia lat all these civil servants.

Ironside

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually can stop one.

see whether the RC Chairman, Vice Chairman, CM, DCD and CD want or not.

They all take the tone from each other and if RC Chair want to play favourites or no leadership qualities or is those no balls don't want to say No or laize faire type; then members go and anyhow buy things, over-cater food during event so they ownself dabao home, funds and grants from PA into RC is always used exclusively and too focused on select-groups (usually rental blocks) instead of spending for the zone....

u get all these nonsense.

Like RC Chairman ownself order very expensive cakes for RC meeting and the company is either his or he has shares inside. Like RC has own seperate durians for community durian events. This kind no one catch. Days are gone when RC members patrol around the area like once a week to report dirty public areas and faulty lightings etc.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.