[160TH]AGO:Wastage of $5.39m of public funds at HPB over excess fitness trackers,overpayment at PSD!

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But eventually will it be like this ... ?
ExcellentShortIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HPB also went to the extend of taking away points from users for "abusing" the points system (but give grassroots ppl nv take back).

money from users will do everything to get back, but from own ppl, just write off.

no wonder everyone wan to go volunteer for grassroots. like yang ying.

Ironside

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You tell me.

i look at this and I instantly know exactly what happened liao. Btw, RC falls under PA. All of RCs billing invoices go to the respective RCs account which falls under PA.

"...at the People's Association, possible irregularities found include signs of falsification of quotations, alteration of hard copy payment supporting details and the creation and backdating of documents...."

Many of the PA committee accounts score very low to even a F during audit. Many times the staff are not able to stop how the volunteers use the public funds because some volunteers are too powerful and do not need to answer to auditors. When it comes to doing work, many of these very powerful grassroot leaders usually do the least work.

fire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm I remember pple were asking for nex trackers but they do not want to give and now turns out there is so many excess 😩

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People will be held accountable, just that the people accountable are not who you guys want. The people at the top won’t be held accountable one..

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats weird. I want to exchange my tracker but always no appt date.

tomentus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No worry, nothing will happen... This one only to make sure AGO gotch do work...

ASUS911

Reaction score
Several government ministries and agencies were being flagged.

OMG so many ministries??? Wa lan eh, corruption within? Not simple.

ASUS911

Reaction score
"Following this discovery, HPB carried out a full stock count in January this year, which found that it actually had 341,000 excess trackers, with a total value of $5.39 million."

Which mean the cheapo tracker is about $15.80 a piece
Shhhh actually is just $1 a piece at taobao

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wayang, create more paperwork to justify JLB civil serpents salaries.
this is own-self check own-self.

What an excellent business plan, too bad it doesn't work the same way on international arena.

cyberpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong got people registered multiple accounts and cheated thousands of dollars from HPB through the ezlink top up reward. HPB really jialat, nobody do checking one.

addypp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PA has filed a police report against the staff who caused the irregularities. Is the staff the scapegoat?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.