👧 18 yr old on racism in Singapore: Majority race should listen and reflect... 👧

whatheheck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not saying that's wrong or right, but there's nothing in this article to substantiate the point :s13:

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This 18 yr old boy should just stop talking sh.it and stop submitting his school work essay for 160 print.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This 15 year old trashes that 18 year old’s opinion.

Scarlet Tea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she wants sinkies to be nationalist. so that we can drive out cecas our own.

kleong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want hear a racist remarks that the minorities made abt the majority race? Not once but many times?

saladrat

Reaction score
WE are in sinkapore

Not in democratic USA

We dont have the liberties that countries like the USA have.

Most things and policies are set by govt and we the sheep just follow.

SO why KBKB so much about 'privilege'. USA have the concept of 'white privilege', and now some groups of ppl are claiming we have 'yellow privilege' in Singapore?

We don't have much of a racism problem in this country until some who are influenced by 'Black Lives Matter' start to take umbrage and claim racism at everything.

daryl76

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is already eating shits...from his boyfren dick inserted into their anal...
dunno if ashley chinese name is xiu min though... damn this 160th, propaganda is damn strong

saladrat

Reaction score
Look at it another way...

Ppl claiming majority race has privilege, they are just blaming the majority for their lack of success.

Just look at Malaysia for example. Chinese is majority population, but Malays are the privileged race due to their govt policy giving special treatment to bumis. But in spite of that we don't see the majority of Malay population being more successful whether economically or academically compared to the Chinese population.

It is not about privilege or majority or what... it is all about what they do with their own lives and mindset. The system and policy in Singapore is set up in a way to be pretty much race neutral. The population in Singapore also mostly non-racist except for a minority bunch causing problems (those that are really racist and those who claim racism at everything)

blurwulf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was a fan of Tom Clancy. I love military hardware. But I cannot dream of being a fighter pilot.

You can coz you have that privilege.
I hate military, the life in army is tough. I wished they could post me to SCDF or SPF but I just don't have that privilege.
Sometimes u need to look at things from another perspective.

Xiao Sinkie

Reaction score
Xiu min serve NS already? Or is zhabor either way please stfu go study thanks.

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
feel free to tell me what privilege i have been enjoying as a majority race my whole life.........

daryl76

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hate military, the life in army is tough. I wished they could post me to SCDF or SPF but I just don't have that privilege.
Sometimes u need to look at things from another perspective.
even in the army, they are usually posted to be drivers which is quite shiok.... send troops out can sleep in the rover/tonner liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.