[2018 video] Ah pek cyclist tio banged at zebra crossing

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG, I thought that is a zebra crossing ???
That stupid car driver.........
Drivers in SG alot like that one, u tell them ''eh u should be slowing down regardless of if there's ppl or not at Z crossing'' they will come tell u ''eh **** u, u dunno how to drive, dun come and teach me'' :cautious:

Mochazzz

Reaction score
UNCLE STILL GOT RAISE HAND THANK YOU FOR STOPPING. ** DRIVER

BAN ALL CARS FROM THE ROAD NOW!!

tomasulu

Banned
Reaction score
The perp’s line of sight was blocked and he assumed left car stopped because of the van in front not because someone was crossing. Still, these drivers need some jail time so others are warned.

Ximple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stopped car caused the blind spot for both driver and cyclist.

If only that lau unker focused on looking for oncoming vehicles from the outer lane lane instead of raising his hand to thank the driver who stopped...

Mochazzz

Reaction score

If only that lau unker focused on looking for oncoming vehicles from the outer lane lane instead of raising his hand to thank the driver who stopped...

u dont ** can anot. all cars should slow down when approaching zebra crossing. ****i that one where got slow down.

hope his family kids and parents kena leg broken also

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dun make sense lei bro, dun tell me one driver should rush head long in 1st when he saw there's a blind spot? Regardless of if it's a zebra or not, should have slow down a bit when approaching blind spot what?

KenQuek

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He raised hand to signal he wants to cross, don't look like thank. Yes he can't see the other lane and that car was so fast, sigh...

kuti-kuti

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
many times ppl get hit on the 2nd lane with the view blocked by the 1st lane vehicle. ppl just dun bother to look out for 2nd lane traffic, taking for granted drivers will stop faithfully.

Rated R Edge

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
many times ppl get hit on the 2nd lane with the view blocked by the 1st lane vehicle. ppl just dun bother to look out for 2nd lane traffic, taking for granted drivers will stop faithfully.
The car in the 2nd lane should know someone is crossing since the car in 1st lane stopped at a zebra crossing

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today i crossing zebra crossing and a female driver just heck care and continue anyway

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.