Google Pixel 5

limbs03

Reaction score
still no update of package sending out since 25/3! Sigh!
dude you got yours?
amazon uk keeps saying my credit card got problem so transaction denied, i changed a few cards but still cannot.....think i will give up soon liao...tmd....

huatson

Reaction score
dude you got yours?
amazon uk keeps saying my credit card got problem so transaction denied, i changed a few cards but still cannot.....think i will give up soon liao...tmd....
Had chase them on the live chat over past weekend, and this is their reply;

“Our team updated that the item is not available with us as soon as we receive more stocks we will ship the order. Once order is entered in shipping and as soon as courier will assign we will send a confirmation email with delivery dates.”

sigh! Still a waiting game!

Winterhearts

Reaction score
Im using Pixel 4a 5g, for past few days, i have issue using Gpay for transportation at MRT. Failed to detect at Gantry. Error "That didnt work" message . Not sure if anybody else has any issue. Have been been working fine for past months.

tcyeric

Reaction score
Im using Pixel 4a 5g, for past few days, i have issue using Gpay for transportation at MRT. Failed to detect at Gantry. Error "That didnt work" message . Not sure if anybody else has any issue. Have been been working fine for past months.
I started having this issue yesterday and was about to ask in here about this. Even facing this issue when trying to pay in stores not just for public transport

Last edited:

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google details Pixel 5’s HDR+ Camera upgrade and bracketing in Night Sight for Pixel 4/4a

Pixel-5-HDR-bracketing.gif

vibranze

Reaction score
I started having this issue yesterday and was about to ask in here about this. Even facing this issue when trying to pay in stores not just for public transport
Is there a solution or workaround for the issue? I have this issue after April's firmware upgrade. Thanks.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a solution or workaround for the issue? I have this issue after April's firmware upgrade. Thanks.

it’s not just affected on Pixel. In fact, there’s a gpay thread at Xiaomi sub forum.

highly is translink issue.

Not sure if Samsung are affected. Anyone here with Samsung can test it out?

vibranze

Reaction score
it’s not just affected on Pixel. In fact, there’s a gpay thread at Xiaomi sub forum.

highly is translink issue.

Not sure if Samsung are affected. Anyone here with Samsung can test it out?
I see. On my M11 Lite phone the Gpay transaction also keep failing, I thought Mi phone NFC not sensitive lol now I know it is a widely spread issue. Thanks.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This seems to be something that’s available on Pixel 5 and 4a 5G since launch. Anyone with these phones and the older Pixels can post some sample photos for us to see if there’s any difference?

The Google blog has this acknowledgement at the end:

Acknowledgements
HDR+ with Bracketing is the result of a collaboration across several teams at Google. The project would not have been possible without the joint efforts of Sam Hasinoff, Dillon Sharlet, Kiran Murthy, Mike Milne, Andy Radin, Nicholas Wilson, Navin Sarma‎, Gabriel Nava, Emily To, Sushil Nath, Alexander Schiffhauer, Isaac Reynolds, Bill Strathearn, Marius Renn, Alex Hong, Jose Ricardo Lima, Bob Hung, Ying Chen Lou, Joy Hsu, Blade Chiu, David Massoud, Jean Hsu, Ellie Yang, and Marc Levoy.

Is the “Alex Hong” above... the Alex Hong here? Hahaha

cctest

Reaction score
Re: Google Pay not working with MRT/Bus issue. I found the solution and posted it on another thread. Also using Pixel 5 on April firmware. TL;DR: latest version of Google Play Services causes this. Rolling back to 21.09.15 solves it.

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/google-pay-suddenly-stopped-functioning-when-all-setting-unchanged.6499782/post-133646547

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Re: Google Pay not working with MRT/Bus issue. I found the solution and posted it on another thread. Also using Pixel 5 on April firmware. TL;DR: latest version of Google Play Services causes this. Rolling back to 21.09.15 solves it.

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/google-pay-suddenly-stopped-functioning-when-all-setting-unchanged.6499782/post-133646547

Nice finding.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Suspect something with this as well. on my 4a.

Earlier this year, totally cannot gpay at retail and transport. NFC scan test using my wife's Huawei shows NFC working fine. So i went to clear data/storage of gpay, roll back play services update and got it working again.

Then few days back same transportation issue but totally fine at retail scans. Just roll back play services updates.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those using the photo app, why is there no option to overwrite the existing photo after you're done with an edit.. damn annoying.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got May update, any idea why the google play version is so many months behind? Mine is 1 Feb

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suspect something with this as well. on my 4a.

Earlier this year, totally cannot gpay at retail and transport. NFC scan test using my wife's Huawei shows NFC working fine. So i went to clear data/storage of gpay, roll back play services update and got it working again.

Then few days back same transportation issue but totally fine at retail scans. Just roll back play services updates.
Download Main components

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.