2021 Black Friday what PC components sales are you expecting to buy?

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This is a good deal as i can see, selling below MSRP liao. I doubt BF will bring the price any lower, but it's hard to say also. So bro, you intend to hoot this or wait out for Zen 3D?...:giggle:
I think for now I will wait for Zen 3D after some consideration.

I just upgraded my RAM and looking at the current spec of performance uplift prefer to try the Zen 3D for sure though the price could be more expensive than this 5900x due to current chip shortage situation. :unsure:

could be a birthday gift for myself next year if it was release in first quarter and available online ;)

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
any cheaper sata ssd like 1tb/2tb? not sure current price consider cheap or not....have not check on that for like 2~3 years lei.
it will depends on the brand you prefer...my ideal SSD pricing now is 1GB = S$0.10 ~ S$0.15 (my margin of acceptable price range) from good brand like Samsung or Crucial on Black Friday.

Last Black Friday I got my Samsung 860 Evo 2TB of actual available space = 1.82TB for 1GB = S$0.15

you will see approx this pricing depending on model if you can now place all in your shopping cart be it Amazon, Lazada, Shoppee, Neweggs or others places.

Edit: my apology for confusion in calculating in GB=$, correction to the amount now.

Last edited:

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some item on US amazon already on sale cheaply buy from there then route to fowarder back to SG.

caesium2108

Reaction score
Acer got a similar model, 28 inch. Cbl282k at 398 from Challenger. I bought it a few months ago and it's really quite good for the price. It's factory calibrated and comes with a fully adjustable stand. Unfortunately I only measured 85% dci-p3 and about 95-98% srgb using my calibrator possibly due to the hardware blue light reducer
thanks bro! will check it out too

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The Ugreen is only $6.49 on Shopee. Have seen it go as low as 1.49 during sale.
https://shopee.sg/UGREEN-USB-Blueto...2?sp_atk=7a85552a-13d2-4c81-b410-d02f0ec8e681
$21.99, even at half price, is not a deal. ;)

PS: If you really meant to be helpful, consolidating your posts in general categories (eg, CPUs, Storage, Fans. etc) is much more helpful than spamming the thread. After a while, users also don't know where to look. You can always edit your post to add new content.

This is not EDMW - no need to spam like it was. If you really wanted to spam, go there. ;)

Last edited:

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Many thanks and great due diligence as I mentioned this is just a reference and not conclusive.

Good to have someone go further length to find out cheaper option and sharing (y)
Just using it as an example to remind users to do their due diligence.

That of course is provided they can find this small post in the middle of the flood you have given. Consider consolidating your posts in general categories (eg, CPUs, Storage, Fans. etc) instead. It's much more helpful to users instead of having to dig through so many pages! It's probably faster to browse Amazon site myself, and in fact only serves to increase your own post counts rather than come across as being helpful. ;)

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just using it as an example to remind users to do their due diligence.

That of course is provided they can find this small post in the middle of the flood you have given. Consider consolidating your posts in general categories (eg, CPUs, Storage, Fans. etc) instead. It's much more helpful to users instead of having to dig through so many pages! It's probably faster to browse Amazon site myself, and in fact only serves to increase your own post counts rather than come across as being helpful. ;)
Noted and many thanks for the reminder.:) For now I do not have more items which I am interested to share as these post are the items I consider worth getting and as you mentioned it probably easier to browse the deals with our own time and compare difference in pricing. I do not actually know how important is the post count for and I paid for the deluxe member just to got rip of the ads 😅

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it will depends on the brand you prefer...my ideal SSD pricing now is 1GB = S$1.00 ~ S$1.50 (my margin of acceptable price range) from good brand like Samsung or Crucial on Black Friday.

Last Black Friday I got my Samsung 860 Evo 2TB (actual available space = 1.82TB) for 1GB = S$1.50

View attachment 30123

you will see approx this pricing depending on model if you can now place all in your shopping cart be it Amazon, Lazada, Shoppee, Neweggs or others places.

At the S$1.50/GB price range, can consider NVMe. The 2TB Samsung 970 Evo+ was on sale now and then for S$3xx. Add another S$40 or so for a PCIe adapter if necessary. No point spending too much on SATA SSDs now.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
At the S$1.50/GB price range, can consider NVMe. The 2TB Samsung 970 Evo+ was on sale now and then for S$3xx. Add another S$40 or so for a PCIe adapter if necessary. No point spending too much on SATA SSDs now.
Brilliant idea (y), the combination of price and performance will not be possible 1 year ago for this 970 Evo+

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh 1.5 per GB doesn't it mean 1,500 for 1tb?

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn, this year seagate no deal ar? hoping to hoot some internal 2.5" 2tb hdd to upgrade my xbox 360

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be honest, this is one year where I am struggling to find any hardware to buy on BF. Its either the product is out of stock or overpriced. In fact because some parts are not in stock, there is little reason to buy another part which will be sitting idle and unused. And with the ongoing shortage here and there, I don't think we will see steep price cuts for hardware.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.