Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google's custom Whitechapel chip, designed in cooperation with Samsung on its 5nm process, will reach the level of performance of a Snapdragon 870.

Zinna

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they really can reach SD870 quite good already.
Look forward to this phone, very promising and hope for local launch

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they really can reach SD870 quite good already.
Look forward to this phone, very promising and hope for local launch
Hoping for the launch here as well. But Pixel 5 isn't even available too. Sigh..

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hoping for the launch here as well. But Pixel 5 isn't even available too. Sigh..
tumblr_oghsl3mSfw1uzae1ko1_500.gifv

Else have to import from abroad ....

Zinna

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they will, but dunno why so many phone brands seem reluctant to bring their top tier flagships to SG. Now only got samsung/apple/oppo. the other brands like xiaomi/pixel/oneplus has not released their top flagship locally

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they will, but dunno why so many phone brands seem reluctant to bring their top tier flagships to SG. Now only got samsung/apple/oppo. the other brands like xiaomi/pixel/oneplus has not released their top flagship locally

Simple rationale, not enough purchases...

The flagship buyers in Sg already go for Apple or Samsung, they dont know the rest of the other niche market brands. Whereas others are not willing to fork out that much cash for a phone, go for mid range to low end budget devices. So the brands look at market sale numbers in Sg which is miniscule sadly... o_O :(

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if the Pixel 6P is not sold in SG, no point of getting it from Amazon UK or FR as well..
If you're only buying a phone for 5G, then you have many other choices in SG. Many here are buying a Pixel for its pure android experience, Pixel specific features and updates.

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you're only buying a phone for 5G, then you have many other choices in SG. Many here are buying a Pixel for its pure android experience, Pixel specific features and updates.
How abt I'm looking at a 5G Pixel phone :rolleyes:

Not looking to break my long line of usage from Nexus 5 to Pixel 5 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How abt I'm looking at a 5G Pixel phone :rolleyes:

Not looking to break my long line of usage from Nexus 5 to Pixel 5 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Then you have to speak with the Telcos... I think if one of the local telcos support.. Pixel 6 can come to SG. :D

Also, can't you just use a Pixel 6 in LTE/4G? The only feature you're missing is the "speed" of your data. There are other more important things than download speed for a phone.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then you have to speak with the Telcos... I think if one of the local telcos support.. Pixel 6 can come to SG. :D

Also, can't you just use a Pixel 6 in LTE/4G? The only feature you're missing is the "speed" of your data. There are other more important things than download speed for a phone.

Speaking to telcos are useless. Need to persuade Google to sell in Singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.