Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Googl...ive-the-Pixel-6-and-Pixel-6-Pro.553153.0.html
i think all the SG pixel fans can forget about it. at least not at launch. if not y'all can try import set. big sad, i'm using my poco f3 and was waiting for this. shattered dreams lol
Thanks for this post. Time to abandon thread lol.

Idk what's wrong with Google... They been trying so hard to fight with iPhone since nexus but can't even sell worldwide to battle :s22: like a child day dreaming and duno how to pick a fight with the right opponents

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
If lock, that means if I go jb or bkk also can't use 5g :eek: like that as good as buy a 4g phone which isn't as future proof 🤔

4a not bad decent phone, at least for the price. Wanted to get but small screen really cannot for me haiz
You is Pixel fan?

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Not yet fan, thought of getting a pixel phone as I like trying different brands :o

Seems no fate haiz 😞

You looking at pixel 6? 🤔
Used - Pixel 2 XL / Pixel 3 / Pixel 4 / Pixel 4a

Pixel is clean / neat / simple and elegant.

I bought Xiaomi / LG / Samsung , all i cannot use. Use liao damn dulan. lol

Reaction score
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Googl...ive-the-Pixel-6-and-Pixel-6-Pro.553153.0.html
i think all the SG pixel fans can forget about it. at least not at launch. if not y'all can try import set. big sad, i'm using my poco f3 and was waiting for this. shattered dreams lol

got region locked? pai seh thinking to get it to try try since got few years of software support, just hope its screen is not curved

Untitled4258.png

tazy_tazy

Reaction score
Sad. If it is going to be expensive, then they better make it worldwide launch. The resale value has never compare to the likes of apple and Samsung....

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad. If it is going to be expensive, then they better make it worldwide launch. The resale value has never compare to the likes of apple and Samsung....
Google marketing strategy
giphy.gif

LemonPlusTea

Master Member
Reaction score
Very disappointing in terms of availability. Was hoping to finally put my 2XL to rest now that the pixel 6 finally has a new set of camera sensors, but I don't think I want to take chances on a phone with custom silicon that might have unforeseen issues and have to pay for shipping to get it fixed.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Used - Pixel 2 XL / Pixel 3 / Pixel 4 / Pixel 4a

Pixel is clean / neat / simple and elegant.

I bought Xiaomi / LG / Samsung , all i cannot use. Use liao damn dulan. lol
Wah means you're pixel fan to use pixel all the way :eek:

If pixel 6 doesn't launch here, you getting import set? Or wait for pixel 7

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Very disappointing in terms of availability. Was hoping to finally put my 2XL to rest now that the pixel 6 finally has a new set of camera sensors, but I don't think I want to take chances on a phone with custom silicon that might have unforeseen issues and have to pay for shipping to get it fixed.
Same, I thought of getting P6 to use 4years as I don't plan to change phone that often anymore so thought of it as a long term investment but...

This is their first chipset, I foresee surely is guinea pig experimental style as Google like trying out new stuff. Even iphone also took at least several iterations to perfect the software+hardware optimization formula

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Wah means you're pixel fan to use pixel all the way :eek:

If pixel 6 doesn't launch here, you getting import set? Or wait for pixel 7
Lmao not hardcore fan lah.

I didn't get get a Pixel 5!

I would prefer Pixel 5a maybe? :o

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao not hardcore fan lah.

I didn't get get a Pixel 5!

I would prefer Pixel 5a maybe? :o
Lol that's a lot of pixels

Think this year no 5a, still no news

Can save some money and continue using your 4a first and hopefully got 6a upcoming

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the hype semi gone liao.. knowing its gonna be expensive and yet no launch in sg, with possiblity of 5g never gonna work. :(

was hoping it be my next phone :o

wait for reviews first liao.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol that's a lot of pixels

Think this year no 5a, still no news

Can save some money and continue using your 4a first and hopefully got 6a upcoming
They confirm have 5a but most likely not official in SG ( US and Japan )
Worse news is that it's rumored to be a rebadged 4a 5G.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.