Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For tech savvy people that the way, import. 😏
For normal SG customers, back to the usual Apple, Samsung or some China brand

Sadly pixel phones is not that well known in SE Asia or in other words Google unique way of selling pixel phones instead of global rollout, it rather focus on certain market/certain model to respective region/certain colours to respective region kind of style. Maybe because only for a small group of people based on their market research(?), it’s a very niche market.

Even Max Weinbach confirm it, definitely will look like this for sure.

There is always a saying which I find it quite true.

Pixel series is a reminder that Google's phones have never been all that relevant, they are niche products bought mainly by enthusiasts and not that popular.

Last edited:

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think will be hard cause top portion of the screen need to house a lot of components? Top speakers, front camera probably will take up quite a bit of space already.

maybe if top portion is same colour looks a little cleaner? but maybe less unique.

Fazi2V8.jpg

lcuTTJU.jpg
Ya, there's no space for the rear cameras and front-facing camera to house in the same space. Perhaps the front cam can shift to the left like the Pixel 5, or position vertically for the rear cameras ... hmmm

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so all those people who bought the Pixels from Amazon are using it on 4G?

both my Pixel 5 and 4a 5G from us and uk. 5G does not support here in SG.

has being mentioned countless times in both threads.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wished they would owned the hump like what S21 did and go all the way.

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wished they would owned the hump like what S21 did and go all the way.
I actually think this symmetrical hump is better.. phone won't be tilted at strange angle on table and with a case designed for it, can make the entire back of the phone flat too.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually think this symmetrical hump is better.. phone won't be tilted at strange angle on table and with a case designed for it, can make the entire back of the phone flat too.
What I meant was for the hump to flow all the way to top, similar to s20's island hump transition to s21's hump. I like that it is across the width and not contained to the corner.

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What I meant was for the hump to flow all the way to top, similar to s20's island hump transition to s21's hump. I like that it is across the width and not contained to the corner.
that would be nice too :)

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...probably may come in. Pixel 2 and pixel 4 came, so google release even number to singapore! Lol....I'm just guessing

2XL, 3 series, 4 series and 4a came to SG but not 4a 5G and 5.

I guess 50/50 chance. Google even mentioned 5a only available in US and Japan.

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope this year google can make a powerful hardware🤞
yeah, most of us just want an 8xx processor... 8gb ram.. larger battery (3500-4000)... normal and wide angle lens thats all.. don't need to fight specs with all the top end flagships... instead we got Pixel 5 a mid range contender.

For some reason... the above sounds like Zenfone 8 specs :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.