2022 Collect your FREE MaskPure AIR⁺ Reusable Mask

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
I thought all along need to wash one.. as in wash with water or if u want put some soap or what.. dont wash so disgusting lei.. face oil, saliva and other good stuff..
Not totally dun wash but wash once a week if worn daily and that is the official instrument not I ownself say one. But that is still disgusting to me... Be it the smell, dirt and of cos the germs on it

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought all along need to wash one.. as in wash with water or if u want put some soap or what.. dont wash so disgusting lei.. face oil, saliva and other good stuff..
Pimple burst then the pus bua all over the face

mirukuboi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why give reusable ones? instead of the BYD disposable ones?

i still see people reusing those first gen reusable masks... dunno got change or not...

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to 2 machines both cannot get the masks. Asks me to call for assistance instead. :(

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not totally dun wash but wash once a week if worn daily and that is the official instrument not I ownself say one. But that is still disgusting to me... Be it the smell, dirt and of cos the germs on it
Not sure how long, different cloth mask might differ too. most of which i encountered so far were daily thankfully haha

But really wash once a week is quite disgusting to me even if that's the recommended.. those invisible stuff like germs accumulated or what is just unimaginable..

why give reusable ones? instead of the BYD disposable ones?

i still see people reusing those first gen reusable masks... dunno got change or not...
hopefully they did or maybe like me, still got some earlier mask unused (cause some of my family member prefer to use disposal ones, while i will use cloth for short trip like going down nearby supermarket or jogging).. anyway there's a recommended limit to the number of wash, anything beyond that, the mask is literally just a cloth and have no protection ability..

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how long, different cloth mask might differ too. most of which i encountered so far were daily thankfully haha

But really wash once a week is quite disgusting to me even if that's the recommended.. those invisible stuff like germs accumulated or what is just unimaginable..

hopefully they did or maybe like me, still got some earlier mask unused (cause some of my family member prefer to use disposal ones, while i will use cloth for short trip like going down nearby supermarket or jogging).. anyway there's a recommended limit to the number of wash, anything beyond that, the mask is literally just a cloth and have no protection ability..
If wash daily, the mask will only last for one month or so cos there's a limit to the number of wash before the mask is rendered useless. Quite meaningless also

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought all the news reports already said cloth masks useless with Omicron?

rbtr8r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this one quite comfy... but i prefer black mask...

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
271658461_10227260042745236_1849637374875881698_n.jpg

boontongkee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think I don't want get already, all the previous free masks still kept in cupboard. Too lazy to wash

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.