2022 Collect your FREE MaskPure AIR⁺ Reusable Mask

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try contacting them to check who collected your mark
ageBxgV.png

yes, i provided my nric and they told me my mask was collected by a ****** in amk on 11 jan before noon. they advised me it's up to me to make a police report. police so free to entertain?

Sent from Mariana Trench

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, i provided my nric and they told me my mask was collected by a ****** in amk on 11 jan before noon. they advised me it's up to me to make a police report. police so free to entertain?
just report police loh. can do it online.

xtemujin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the vending machine should put "Scan IC here" and not just Step 2.

Also the screen not readable at strong sunlight.

Scan IC here ->>>

271647391_10160009761791823_6941790020629101581_n.jpg

eggie011

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn, I also kena call for assistance. Another guy tried, same thing. Knn. Will go find another machine.

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My parents are chucking this mask aside.... :ROFLMAO:. They both gotten used to disposable mask now

-Hera-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collected 3 days ago.. so far this is the most comfortable free mask from govt

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
they do too much bad thing so give out free thing for "charity"

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just collected this morning.

Quite good. The nose area got support. The other cloth mask so far if you breath in, the cloth will be sucked into ur nosestill and make it difficult to breath.

This one the nose got solid arch support so dun collapse in, much easier to breathe

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used my SingPass app to show NRIC barcode. I found the instructions a bit confusing. Tried 2 times then figured out when and where to scan NRIC.
Have to agree that instructions aren't really clear. We already needed a few seconds to figure it out, what's more those elderly...

Ya, I've been reading lately that cloth and normal surgical masks aren't really for Omicron.

can scan why not just scan?

me did that albeit initially blur cock dunno how acty the machine works :s13:

per person per household right?
5 members means can collect 5 pcs right?
I deliberately brought along my IC for my morning walk, tried to scan a few times before giving up and just entered on the keypad. And yes, it's per IC, 5 in household should get 5 pcs.

this mask is for haze one right. simi PM 2.5...
i thought already says that need surgical mask for covid.. y gahmen still giving such mask which is not effective
Probably already planned and manufactured before Omicron came along.

Anyway, if there's even a chance that people can successfully collect after accidentally keying in some other people's IC number, don't you think something's wrong somewhere with this exercise? Just sayin'...

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
why the machine says i have exceeded my allocation when i have not collected?
@RSKeisuke

did u let your fam member help u collect on behalf?
can call the number on the machine to check when u have supposedly redeem in case somebody misuse your ID to steal?

that is how i find it out myself in the earlier rounds of mask distribution exercises when that idiot thief use my info to redeem w/o my permission.

not once but twice.

XiaoJinLing

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried 2 times (different days) then can get the mask. First tried error be it scan ic or manual key in.... then I tried the following next day ... got it....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.