23-year-old among single-day record 15 COVID deaths in S'pore

Microprocessor

Reaction score
Haha.. You want MOH to be the forerunner of everything health-related like the FDA or the CDC, you can jolly well dream on.

Those dickheads at MOH are still using a Covid-19 treatment protocol dated 2020...
And I believe the latest 2021 copy still contains mention of useless drugs condemned and prohibited by the WHO, like Remdesivir.
Singapore is first world and number one in many things and should continue the legacy and tradition set by LKY, that’s why I have high expectations of MOH to be a professional MOH rather than a clerical MOH.

comlasa

Reaction score
Unlikely....the first shot even if it is mRNA is called the sensitization shot. The second shot is where the antibodies level are raised.

The key to Covid, whether one is already sick with other diseases or not, is Early Treatment. US Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, Dr. Darrell DeMello, Dr. Shankara Chetty, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko and many innovative doctors have put on Internet their successes.

The drugs used are common, repurposed from other treatments.

For everyone...never take the Cold and Flu lightly. You need testing to determine whether it is Covid or not. Even though the PCR test is unreliable, it is better to be told you are positive than negative. Being positive means you are under monitoring closely and also self-isolation even without symptoms.

Covid is a dangerous disease after 7 days. So easy to dismiss the cough, sore throat, etc. as normal flu. But it suddenly gets vicious and starts to do downhill very quickly. For some. For many, we can survive and it depends on our immune response.

In late stage, the body mounts the deadly cytokine storm, a massive immune reaction. We do not die from
Covid "virus", we die from the massive reaction of our immune system.

You really sounds like an expert 😊 R u a doctor?

pieface

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah 23 years old even though got 1 jab also die leh.

Most importantly is whether he was at home recovery or in hospital when he got covid?

It will be pretty messed up if he was assigned to home recovery with no medical personnel assigned to him like in a hospital. Which means there is a chance that he could have survived if he was in the hospital instead of at home recovery.

Simi underlying condition do he have if he was able to take the vaccine? Got health declaration before you go jab what. Couldn't be cancer or anything because they will ask you before you take the jab.

whitecabbage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is puzzling and needs closer examination. The high numbers of foreigners and PRs here dictate that statistically there should not be only Singaporeans dying all this while!
Those foreigners make up half of our population...might be even more if you count new citizens... hopefully those who passed are new citizens

Microprocessor

Reaction score
I see your logic. I support your suggestion.

Perhaps MOH should isolate those with underlying diseases in community centers where there are few medically trained staff.

Frequent checks with the oximeter is essential whether one is isolating at home or in the community care.

Next...breathlessness even when resting. That is why doctors recommend lying face down (prone position) to ease the lungs. When oxygen is required, I see Covid as entering a dangerous phase and it can lead to ICU.

As for this 23 year old, a post-mortem will definitely help. People are getting alarmed...so young...can I be next?

The public gets alarmed easily. People gossip, spreads rumors. It spins out of control.

We need medically trained persons on EDMW to help give some advice. I am only citing what I have read extensively.

For me, I am well prepared for Covid. Take care.
Yes, but they have to activate their scientists and Doctors to first analyse the data to prioritise the major underlying conditions that led to death then those people with such underlying illnesses to get priority for admission and treatment.
Good that you have prepared well. Do you mind sharing your strategies in your preparation? Thanks

Mr Duck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you at home suddenly tio covid tell you at home own heal than 2 days later died due to lack of oxygen.

amorph

Master Member
Reaction score
this is likely cos the hospitals already cmi
so even the younger ones rip cos probably did not get treatment in a timely manner
thats y we are really GG cos this endemic nonsense is not going to work

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is likely cos the hospitals already cmi
so even the younger ones rip cos probably did not get treatment in a timely manner
thats y we are really GG cos this endemic nonsense is not going to work
Ur solution?

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder did the gov deliberately let the 23 and 34 die so as to make ppl take the jab hmmm after all the ministers are all black hearted evil beings
P.S don’t sue me ah, I wonder only nv fake news

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you at home suddenly tio covid tell you at home own heal than 2 days later died due to lack of oxygen.
U are
I wonder did the gov deliberately let the 23 and 34 die so as to make ppl take the jab hmmm after all the ministers are all black hearted evil beings
P.S don’t sue me ah, I wonder only nv fake news
U scared?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.