29|M| need advice on life. So depressing feel like ending

Strained

Reaction score
Hey fellow edmw, just thought of sharing my rant here and hear what y'all feel or advice.

Life sucks leh, just saw a post about Jet Li daughter sch 82k/yr and many more those rich kids life.

What's the point of being alive I feel, since born bad life, parents divorce, got into debts, need help to clear. Poor background. Need to work and study since 15yo till now. Trying very hard to be financially literate, invest, save and work.

Not typical yolo kid. Been responsible and taking care of my mum. But feel like what's the ***** point. Is it rly must open leg show skin do onlyfans then is my only way to huat big?

Ppl rich kid everything given. I need work so hard also don't have their 1%. Anyone w bad childhood or parents that caused your life suck feels the same?

BaChorMee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yUaqUhT.jpg

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Life sucks sia.
By the way, for a very long time, no spoof threads on EDMW.
Last time many many

:)

HirotoXeno

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No think much just remember you come alone and leave alone in the end as well. Just enjoy yourself to the max.

Hokaycan

Reaction score
You must be one of those IG scammers claiming to have connections to sugar mummy, those kind as rare as the MP job :ROFLMAO:
nope, i was just suggesting you to find one. i did not say i have any connections lol

btw ah, thailand alot! those rich ppl there is willing to pay any amount if u look good enough

for guys, no face nvm. cannot dont have money

let ppl call you duck or whatever they want cus deep down they also wanna be like u if u take this route

Strained

Reaction score
nope, i was just suggesting you to find one. i did not say i have any connections lol

btw ah, thailand alot! those rich ppl there is willing to pay any amount if u look good enough

for guys, no face nvm. cannot dont have money

let ppl call you duck or whatever they want cus deep down they also wanna be like u if u take this route
What if its those transformer how leh :ROFLMAO: never heard of sugar mommy from thailand. aiya for those being sugar baby 99% only female can suceed for those guys its super rare cause filled with scammers. Want find oso cannot find, girl do OF can oredi earn 10k pm moi jin jelly :cry:

Discarded

Master Member
Reaction score
Take care of mum is good le. Better than some char siew don't even want to pay for mum hospital bills, or ask mum don't pay.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.