2b license

radarada

Reaction score
hi, planning to take 2b license however, dont really know how to ride bicycle or rather only able to ride for a short period of time and on big empty space. tried going empty narrow walkway or uphill and down slope and auto becomes unable to ride. an advise to give to an inexperience rider who really wish to get a 2b license?

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i started going for 2B license not knowing how to ride a bicycle too, had the most difficulty on slow speed and braking, mainly due to eyeline keep looking down because of the fear of falling

after a while it's okay already, now I got my class 2

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
I would like to get my 2A but don't know the circuit etc what to do as I took my 2B more than 35 years ago. Which centre do you recommend and is there small group lessons instead of a large group of 2A riders who just finished their 1st year. Pakcik is a slow(er) learner.

Sidler

Reaction score
I would like to get my 2A but don't know the circuit etc what to do as I took my 2B more than 35 years ago. Which centre do you recommend and is there small group lessons instead of a large group of 2A riders who just finished their 1st year. Pakcik is a slow(er) learner.
Go Ubi SSDC. Their circuit is sheltered so not so hot in the day and got shelter when raining.

For 2A, they expect you to know how to ride so it's more of familiarizing with the bigger bike. it's only 2 or 3 lessons before taking the evaluation. Once passed can book TP test.

Inside the circuit, there is S course, U turn, Plank (scariest cos immediate failure), ebrake, slope, and new for 2A, bumpy course.
Instructor will teach you the throttle control but no immediate failure so the worst is dash through and get points deducted.

disavowed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Took a few class 2B lessons but was put off by the rain ...really sucks to get wet and vulnerable to the elements

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, planning to take 2b license however, dont really know how to ride bicycle or rather only able to ride for a short period of time and on big empty space. tried going empty narrow walkway or uphill and down slope and auto becomes unable to ride. an advise to give to an inexperience rider who really wish to get a 2b license?
dont worry you'll slowly learn

Microx

Reaction score
you could try ride in a open space carpark at the top floor, it's all about momentum and getting the speed and balance yourself for a bicycle, you'll get there jiayous!

daldrome

Reaction score
You can consider taking adult cycling lessons. Got a few providers. I took it up from cycleschoolsg https://cycleschoolsg.com/ because I didn't feel confident in cycling before enrolling for Class 2B.

kidz

Reaction score
Dont worry much bro, 2A is much more simple than 2B classes

kidz

Reaction score

Riding a bicycle n motorbike is not exactly the same thing. You just need to know how to swing ur body at the figure of 8 and the balacing of the plank.

disavowed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Riding a bicycle n motorbike is not exactly the same thing. You just need to know how to swing ur body at the figure of 8 and the balacing of the plank.
Yea I can ride a bicycle damn well, even do stunts and jumping, but when I go for motorbike lessons the bike is just a different beast and I have problems balancing especially at move off

en_8_en

Master Member
Reaction score
You just need to trottle more.
same with bicycle actually.

Things balance themselves with motion.
so if you scared, you can throttle more and use foot brake to control the speed.

itedino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my advice dun take. cos met accident is no joke. either leg swollen like a pig or bone crack or u KO. lie u hospital.

All rider at least must go hospital or kanna accident. Are u mentally prepare.

I being riding for more than 20 years. First 5 years here and there. After that have smooth sometime near accident. raining control very hard not to fall down. always check tyre and pressure to prevent falling down in oil and water situation. defensive riding to preempt situation. change engine oil monthly and spark plug(depends). Once a year change air filter, brake pad. lighting keep changing.

kanna sun yr skin dark like hell so wear Ara rain jacket. Raining stop one side wear. Very heavy sometime visor also cannot see the road. sunset sun light eye pain. neck sticky and dirty. face also. u wipe all dark dark dust.

better install box behind. if u ride with no box den u have to carry your helmet to walk around.

Only good thing about bike is cheap and convenient plus $20 conssentionary carpark. only certain carpark else all u can park free. midnight nothing to do can go JB for quick bite, pump petrol and buy cigarette

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.