30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

harbinger255

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aerial-friends-having-party-swimming-600w-1717312870.jpg

wrapping also no use one ... your eyes already SAW it

nah nah you see ... the right side is a pretty sight of cabbage and tomato ..

then left side the fatty one ... see liao also ... hmmm right
Tbh.... as long as not the 3rd one from left.... I don't see an issue..... :s34:

kate spade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried.....i ran to Fullerton hotel then i cannot make it liao....:(:(:(
How many km when you reach Fullerton? Anyway merlion is just across the street leh, maybe 100-200 m away onli? :s11:

Aiyo kk. Mai huan lo. Chiu are the most satki in the area hokay. No one can take away your 500kkj satki-ness, one man feed entire family of 5 + 4 elderlies, 2 properties, a continental car and a 7-digit portfolio that most of us can only envy. Not to mention having an elegant chiobu Mrs DC decked in different branded bag and jewellery all the time as a trophy wife. Chiu are the best hokay? :s12:

Autumn.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I prefer the sweet n sour sauce
yes, that is the one. dunno why i remembered as BBQ suace

this is how long i have not actually ordered anything from MCD. usually ppl pay i eat. i dun ask or request anything specific. i can eat without any sauce

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Autumn.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
White steam slice cake? Bai tang gao? Long time no eat that..... :s34:

YUP.
The actual recipe is not this one iirc. this is also a good shortcut version. Still quite a bit of work if dun hv 3 tier steamer. which was why i never attempt to make this no matter how much i missed it while in overseas

harbinger255

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i like this !!!!

only 7th month then i see it

else very seldom get to see pple sell
Yeah me too!! These days very hard to find liao.... last time always have all the kueh stalls that sell all sorts.... now too cheap to take up the shelf space I suppose.... :(

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many km when you reach Fullerton? Anyway merlion is just across the street leh, maybe 100-200 m away onli? :s11:

Aiyo kk. Mai huan lo. Chiu are the most satki in the area hokay. No one can take away your 500kkj satki-ness, one man feed entire family of 5 + 4 elderlies, 2 properties, a continental car and a 7-digit portfolio that most of us can only envy. Not to mention having an elegant chiobu Mrs DC decked in different branded bag and jewellery all the time as a trophy wife. Chiu are the best hokay? :s12:
请冷静。。。。。。。。。

RyanJosie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.