30s-50s chitchat club - Part 66

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got it for 278. Rrp at that time was 378.

Didn't compare with charge 5. Was only comparing with versa 2 but I chose 3 because of fast charging and slightly larger screen.

Too used to fitbit. Was using ionic for more than 4 years before the change
I got the original versa. Think it isn't so fine tuned since first version so abit laggy and no GPS. The battery life for it has deteriorated quite abit so thinking if wanna get a replacement or just use the hpb step tracker

I was looking at charge 5 cosz got ecg..

DOMHO7

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I got the original versa. Think it isn't so fine tuned since first version so abit laggy and no GPS. The battery life for it has deteriorated quite abit so thinking if wanna get a replacement or just use the hpb step tracker

I was looking at charge 5 cosz got ecg..
Charge 5 contains a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery. Memory Charge 5 stores your data, including daily stats, sleep information, and exercise history, for 7 days. See your historical data in the Fitbit app. Display Charge 5 has a color AMOLED display.

DOMHO7

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ytd night rahhhhh
1f602.png

1f923.png
Knn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Life is v short. Ai song song kao tuas & Changi.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.